Hacking Updated to Rev13b now USB Channel not working?

Fluxuated

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was using my USB Loader Channel 1.5 and It's been running perfect. But I just updated IOS38Rev13b and now I get a -1 Error when It tries to mount the drive.

Any idea what I might have done wrong?

Thanks.

marra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fluxuated said:
I was using my USB Loader Channel 1.5 and It's been running perfect. But I just updated IOS38Rev13b and now I get a -1 Error when It tries to mount the drive.

Any idea what I might have done wrong?

Thanks.

install rev 10 mate thats sorts it somebody else had the same prob the other day you can install it over the top of rev13

Fluxuated

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Helsionium said:
That's a good advice, but check first if you are using the bottom/left (depending on orientation) USB port. If you already are, follow the advice of the previous poster.

Thanks, I switched USB Ports and it now works. Weird.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fluxuated said:
Helsionium said:
That's a good advice, but check first if you are using the bottom/left (depending on orientation) USB port. If you already are, follow the advice of the previous poster.

not weird, that's a feature

marra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
manias said:
Fluxuated said:
Helsionium said:

not weird, that's a feature

what features that mate?

Leeuwtje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
first both usb ports worked and now only the bottom, nice feauture indeed
frown.gif

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
read up. the point of rev13 is to make usb peripherals to work, like the usb lan adapter and guitar hero instruments, things like that. Therefore usb-loader now has a designated usb port, and the other is for peripherals. THAT is the feature.
Also means that if you don't NEED it you don't HAVE to be at rev13! I'm still at rev9 and all I want to do is just fine!

marra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
manias said:
read up. the point of rev13 is to make usb peripherals to work, like the usb lan adapter and guitar hero instruments, things like that. Therefore usb-loader now has a designated usb port, and the other is for peripherals. THAT is the feature.
Also means that if you don't NEED it you don't HAVE to be at rev13! I'm still at rev9 and all I want to do is just fine!

thanks for the reply mate i didnt know about that im currently on rev10 so i get the sd support and thats enough for me at moment,cheers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la