Hacking Updated System and got Black Screen of Death

RaphaelDeLio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Greetings,

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post it. I've been looking for a fix for the past two days and I'm pretty much lost by now.

I have a 2DS, bought in Canada a couple of years ago and I had some stuff installed on it that I don't even remember anymore. Like Luma, Hourglass9, Decrypt9. I hadnt played with it for a while and this week I decided to play Smash Bros and it asked me to update the console, which I did and now it won't turn on anymore. If I try to turn it without an sd card the led will just fade in and fade out, and if I try to turn it on with the SD Card inserted it will give me a black screen. I thought of restoring the sysnand but when I went after my backup I realized I have only the .sha files, not the .bin (shame on me :( ) (I was wondering if its the same thing, if I could just rename it to .bin and use it).

I can access hourglass, decrypt9 and emunand and if I delete luma/config it will turn on asking for setting, but I dont know what to do.

RaphaelDeLio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Okay! It worked! I hadn't updated it correctly (I had only replaced the arm9loaderhax.bin). Now I replaced all the other files too and selected Show NAND or user string in System Settings and it launched.

Its still not booting with no SD Card inserted though.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Okay! It worked! I hadn't updated it correctly (I had only replaced the arm9loaderhax.bin). Now I replaced all the other files too and selected Show NAND or user string in System Settings and it launched.

Its still not booting with no SD Card inserted though.
That's normal. If you want it to boot without the SD card then update to B9S https://3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill