3DS Stuck on black screen with blue light for power

Lore21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
3DS stuck on black screen and blue light on power. This happened a day after I updated Luma on the universal updater and have been experiencing L issues like it registering that its pressing when I'm not. So when I turn on my 3ds it gives me the Luma configuration but when I press on start it just goes back to the black screen. I've joined the discord server for helo and I was able to do the luma bug ts by waiting 10-15min. I've also tried pressing L, down button and select at the same time and it does nothing. I was also told to try and access godmode and when I do that it gives me a payload is invalid or corrupted. Without sd card it still does the same thing with the black screen after pressing start on the luma config. Then they told me to format my sd and then re-add godmode but I'm still experiencing the same issue with my 3ds stuck on a black screen with blue light. How do I fix this?

Last edited by Lore21,

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.. Do you have any other setting enabled in Luma3ds Menu, specifically the one for emunands? If it's enabled, to switch between emunands (or to sysnand) is by holding L and one of the dpad buttons, so if the L button is pressed all the time it's probably changing to emunand on boot, and the black screen is a result of that because there is none (emunand).
then re-add godmode but I'm still experiencing the same issue with my 3ds stuck on a black screen with blue light.
You can't access GodMode9 when holding start on boot? If not, i highly recommend backing up your data somewhere safe on your pc & emptying your sd card afterwards, then checking it with h2testw to make sure it's not faulty. It is important to test it, since you said it's giving that payload invalid message, and re-dl the latest gm9 while you're at it too.

mkm2000pr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS stuck on black screen and blue light on power. This happened a day after I updated Luma on the universal updater and have been experiencing L issues like it registering that its pressing when I'm not. So when I turn on my 3ds it gives me the Luma configuration but when I press on start it just goes back to the black screen. I've joined the discord server for helo and I was able to do the luma bug ts by waiting 10-15min. I've also tried pressing L, down button and select at the same time and it does nothing. I was also told to try and access godmode and when I do that it gives me a payload is invalid or corrupted. Without sd card it still does the same thing with the black screen after pressing start on the luma config. Then they told me to format my sd and then re-add godmode but I'm still experiencing the same issue with my 3ds stuck on a black screen with blue light. How do I fix this?
having the same exact issue, still no solution :(

mkm2000pr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I KNOW THE FIX!!!! I just fixed mine, it works like normal again. The issue was my camera. I looked up a tutorial on YouTube on how to replace camera, skipped to see which part it was, and disconnected it from the system. Probably means I’ll need a camera replacement, but at least it turns on now.

• Wow
Reactions: AyanamiRei

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The switch was about 350 in 2017