United Kingdom
Ah, I had been wondering.
smile.gif

denieru7

Trophies
XP
Country
Pendor;

I've PMed you about instructions but before you replied I've translated about a million japanese guides on the infolib custom kit. However, I have an R4 with ysmenu and no matter what i do cannot load the IPS patched ttmenu.nds. I've also tried the IPS patched ysmenu.nds as well. Any ideas?

Please, this is an earnest plea to someone out there with a TT card, to please help everyone who uses DSTT and YSmenu, and keep the updates of infolib.dat alive. I'm not being a leech or a jerk, because i really have tried, heaps and heaps. But unless someone can:

1. Provide a link to a more updated database of infolib.dats
2. Take the initiative and start doing it themselves
3. Buy me a TT, cause i seriously will do it

then i can't do much with the enthusiasm and time that i have.
Maybe you can come back to updating these, Pendor?
bow.gif

I envisage an infolib.dat database that can compete with the cheat database here in terms of up-to-date-ness.

Thanks a lot everyone, and i hope something good can come of this.

Pendor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
denieru7 said:
Pendor;

I've PMed you about instructions but before you replied I've translated about a million japanese guides on the infolib custom kit. However, I have an R4 with ysmenu and no matter what i do cannot load the IPS patched ttmenu.nds. I've also tried the IPS patched ysmenu.nds as well. Any ideas?

Please, this is an earnest plea to someone out there with a TT card, to please help everyone who uses DSTT and YSmenu, and keep the updates of infolib.dat alive.
I've built all the updated libraries with an R4.

You have to patch ttmenu.dat, not ysmenu. Then use ttextract with the patched ttmenu to generate the files and that's it.

QUOTE(denieru7 @ Jun 30 2009, 08:35 AM) 1. Provide a link to a more updated database of infolib.dats
The 2ch updates are slow, but they always update it. Just wait a little.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I have unpinned this topic, as a fresh one has been pinned.

Pendor - If you start updating Infolib.dat again then I'll (or any other mod) can repin it for you
smile.gif

Pendor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OSW said:
I have unpinned this topic, as a fresh one has been pinned.

Pendor - If you start updating Infolib.dat again then I'll (or any other mod) can repin it for you
smile.gif

Yeah, it's ok.

I was going to ask you to unpin it but I forgot.

happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...