Hacking Updated from 5.5.1 to 5.5.3 cbhc

dziejka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
hello i could not find any solutions on guides. I updated my cbhc wii u from 5.5.1 to 5.5.3 and the homebrew app doesnt work . Also cbhc doesnt run either . I have the „dont touch me” app and homebrew app . What should i do to have updated wii u with coldboot (the same I had but on 5.5.3 )
Can I install haxchii and cold boot once again based on the guide normally , or what should i do?

And have one more question tegarding installing updates to games . Can I overvrite update using wupinstaller ?(dont remember what updates I have .

Regards.

Ps: sorry for „this kind” of a wuestion but i did not found anywhere the solution and i want to be safe with my console ( dont want to brick it :3)

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Upgrading your system from 5.5.1 to 5.5.3 does not affect CBHC in any way, shape, or form. I have done it myself and everything works 100%. Make sure you aren't dealing with a corrupted SD card.

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
Upgrading your system from 5.5.1 to 5.5.3 does not affect CBHC in any way, shape, or form. I have done it myself and everything works 100%. Make sure you aren't dealing with a corrupted SD card.
It did in fact affect European consoles with CBHC. Apparently they updated the system menu on European consoles for the GRPD opt-in stuff and it replaced the .xml file that CBHC uses for auto-booting. Regular Haxchi wasn't affected at all.

dziejka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So overwriting everything , based on the softmod guide will not brick my console? I touched the „ dont touch” and it was haxchi and worked ok :) but it not autoboot at start

Also overvriting updates for games and/or dlcs will not corrupt anything ?

dziejka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
thank You for Your replies.
So I will be doing the noob guide again.
One more question:
Should I first uninstall cooldboot haxchi , before updating haxchi ? Or I can update haxchii then cbhc ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wanna split a Toblerone?