Hacking Update shop channel

GPWeaver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello

Can anyone give me any suggestions regarding updating my shop channel?
Since the 4.3 update I can no longer access my shop channel. I was expecting this as I have not updated my Wii past 3.2 and have always just used Wiiscu in the past to update my shop channel when needed. This time when I run Wiiscu I select that I would like to update the shop channel to v19. The program starts to work its magic but I receive the following messages before the Wii crashes:
ES_Decrypt returned -1017
Downloading content #1 of #18...hash BAD

I have also tried using DOP SHOP which kindly informs me that I am currently running v18 of the shop channel with IOS61. This program also fails to update the channel and crashes the Wii. I would love to quote the error messages I receive but they flash up so quickly I can't even read them.

For extra info I can tell you that I have bootmii installed to boot2 have CIOSXrev19 and Hermes v4 installed to the Wii as mentioned before I am also running system menu 3.2.

Any help greatly appreciated thanks

Ok fixed the problem myself. Used NUSD to download the latest shop channel wad and installed through wad manager.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o