Hacking Update Plz

mattwasx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been off the wii mod scene for a few months and need the latest news. I've had a wii since launch and modded it the second the cyclowiz came out. Had great results with the modchip and the type of media I was using. Eventually I bricked my wii when trying to update the cyclowiz for the second time. Don't know what I did wrong but something happened. Well I sent it back to target since I had a warranty and they just sent me a $250 gift card to buy a new one. My dad called them up and they said when they get a shipment in they'll set one aside and call us. To get rdy for brawl I need to know all the latest info. Since Im getting a new wii Im guessing it will have the latest firmware along with the latest dvd drive version. Can anyone tell me what the latest for both of these are and what modchips work with them atm. Also is there any other info I should know regrading brawl or anything I have missed within the past 4-5 months. Thx in advance.

mattwasx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I looked up all three for a second and with a quick glance I liked the Wasabi the best. But that was without and real research on its features, price, etc. Also is there any like opensource chips that support the latest wii's? I installed a open wii on my friends wii that i programmed so it would probably be a lot cheaper to do it that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?