[UPDATE] New 'Watch Dogs' title and details reportedly leaked

#WatchDogsLegion
wd.png
E3 is right around the corner and with it comes the early leaks! This year's victim is apparently the next Watch Dogs installment. According to a recent listing on Amazon UK (now taken down), the new game will be titled Watch Dogs Legion and had the following product description:

Play as anyone, Every individual you meet in the open world, has a full set of animations, voice over, character traits and visuals that are generated & guided by gameplay systems.

According to this, it looks like the game will allow you to control any NPC you enlist. Kotaku reports that according to their sources, the title is indeed Legion, the NPC-control mechanic is also part of the gameplay and the game apparently takes place in London. The website further notes that "you’ll see different things at different points in the game depending which NPC you’re playing as".

This is indeed an interesting mechanic and it would be even more interesting how it plays out in the game. Do you think it will work out, or is this just another baseless rumor?

UPDATE:

Following the widespread news of those leaks, the official Watch Dogs Twitter account posted a teaser trailer with the "God Save the NPCs" caption and confirming the game's title with the hashtag #WatchDogsLegion:

More details to be unveiled during E3.
:arrow: SOURCE

Last edited by Prans,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
assassins creed lastest 2 entrys redemed themselves imo, now they arent going into a craze of releasing them every year.

As long as you're not getting them on PC. Best to get them on PS4, because the performance on PC is utter trash, not to mention Denuvo being shoved down your throat makes it worse.

hamohamo

Trophies
XP
Country
While I enjoyed the first well enough ( https://gbatemp.net/review/watch_dogs.150/ ) it fell far short of greatness, later saw the PS4 version too and not a lot different to not. I said given their showing here I would be interested in their next effort. Better but still short. This I will believe when I see it, especially given their track record this last few years.

Probably more that amazon sells millions of items, many far more expensive than games, so some intern tasked with data entry clicked the wrong box and we get a sneak peek.
yeaa well it's gotta take responsibility for this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY