1. swutch

swutch Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Austria
    of course I also have several sysnand backups.
    but my sysnand is a clean nand, and reinstalling everything, restoring all saves, incognito, etc is very time-consuming.
    that's why I need an emummc backup, before downgrading.

edit:
    ----------------------
    I found a way.
    ReiNXToolkit can backup emummc.
    you only have to rename the backup files to "hekate file name format" afterwards.

Last edited by swutch, Oct 19, 2019
  2. laz305

laz305 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I never learn. Tried to update tinfoil and now I get this error “old nyx gui found update bootloader” and can only boot CFW using fusee primary.

I backed up my atmosphere and bootloader folders and then updated and got this error but even when I put back the backup I still get this error. Any clue to fix?

3. BaamAlex

BaamAlex DINKELBERG!

Germany
    Update your files.

4. TudorBlue

TudorBlue GBAtemp Advanced Fan

? [​IMG]

This comes up when I switch the switch on. Im using an RCM loader, the games work ok and without issue. I picked it up cheaply enough. Thanks in advance guys, any help will be very much appreciated.

5. tabzer

tabzer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Japan
    You are booting with a payload that is newer than hekate version installed on the memory card. Just go to the hekate github, download the newest version and put it on your sd card. Use the newest payload as well. Hopefully you can figure out what you need to research in order to be "on top of the scene".

WhiteArmor likes this.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - introduces, [UPDATE], released