Homebrew Update Failed (Luma Updater): Could not get A9LH Payload

Kyoux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Also when I try to update to the latest Hourly build it keep me saying that he could not get sighax payloads...

WuPhilly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to follow the steps to install boot9strap, but I can't find the file boot.firm to install into the root of my SD card. I've downloaded the Luma3DS.7z but it's just 1 file that I can't open.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to follow the steps to install boot9strap, but I can't find the file boot.firm to install into the root of my SD card. I've downloaded the Luma3DS.7z but it's just 1 file that I can't open.
Screenshot of what you downloaded? You should've downloaded this, not the source code .zip.

WuPhilly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screenshot of what you downloaded? You should've downloaded this, not the source code .zip.

I'm dumb... I needed an unzip program to open it. I should be good now, thanks!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Step 12, where do I find the secret_sector.bin file? I can't find that in any of the downloads.

CaptainAdama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you are following 3ds.guide there is a Magnet link for the secret_sector.bin. In order to download the file you will need a Bittorrent client. You will only need this file for an N3DS.

fedehda

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm dumb... I needed an unzip program to open it. I should be good now, thanks!

Step 12, where do I find the secret_sector.bin file? I can't find that in any of the downloads.
I think it's in a torrent on the guide because copyright.

Charly3312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,im new to this world (luma,arm9,etc) yesterday i tried to update luma and it says "update failed" and the msg said could not load arm9loaderhax or something like that, what should i do? pls help

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Hi,im new to this world (luma,arm9,etc) yesterday i tried to update luma and it says "update failed" and the msg said could not load arm9loaderhax or something like that, what should i do? pls help
Read the rest of this thread.

xtreme1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very late to the game, but just saw this when i tried to update. Can I still update the 3ds nintendo FW on luma as usual, on 7? a9lh still can't be patched right?

Rngr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am getting the same problem trying to install the hourly build (currently just switched to boot9strap). On the Luma3DS menu, it still says it's payload is arm9?

I followed the 3ds.guide to a tee...

Im getting the same issue today. I followed everything perfectly... It says Payload Type: arm9loaderhax. Any help?

It says I am on Luma Updater 1.4.2

Im getting the same issue today. I followed everything perfectly... It says Payload Type: arm9loaderhax. Any help?

It says I am on Luma Updater 1.4.2

Nevermind... It was because I was using my old Luma Updater launch icon. Another had installed on the main menu and I didn't notice. Just have two copies of Luma Updater on my home screen now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs