Update CBHC to Tiramisu

Ashramkun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello. I have a WiiU with CBHC. Everytime I turn on the system, I can see a message: "CBHC v1.6 by FIX94 (DS Title 10195600) Autobooting..."
I already read wiiu.hacks.guide, and looks like its a better option to have Tiramisu.
But I have some questions before uninstall CBHC and put Tiramisu.
- Is there a reason to change? I mean, its working rigth now, but I read that Tiramisu has more features (Launch games from different regions for example).
- My WiiU is a japanese model. Is there a way to put english?
- I would like to run gamecube games. I already have F-Zero installed in the main menu, but it never worked. Maybe with Tiramisu will work?

Thanks!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello. I have a WiiU with CBHC. Everytime I turn on the system, I can see a message: "CBHC v1.6 by FIX94 (DS Title 10195600) Autobooting..."
I already read wiiu.hacks.guide, and looks like its a better option to have Tiramisu.
But I have some questions before uninstall CBHC and put Tiramisu.
- Is there a reason to change? I mean, its working rigth now, but I read that Tiramisu has more features (Launch games from different regions for example).
- My WiiU is a japanese model. Is there a way to put english?
- I would like to run gamecube games. I already have F-Zero installed in the main menu, but it never worked. Maybe with Tiramisu will work?

Thanks!
There are a few ways to play out of region games that also work on CBHC, Tiramisu does way more than that though. The plugin system makes it possible to for the first time ever run multiple background services at the same time such as for example SDCafiine. You can launch homebrew directly from the Wii U menu instead of having to go through HBL. I believe it has faster boot times as well. And it's still in active development, receiving new features as time goes on. There's no reason not to change, and many reasons to.

You can't region change a Wii U, so the system menus are stuck in Japanese I believe. You can spoof a different language setting to make games play in whatever language you wish though.

Ashramkun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks =) I will try to update.
just one more question: is it possible to play physical out of region games too?

xoINARIox

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks =) I will try to update.
just one more question: is it possible to play physical out of region games too?
You can do it with the region free plugin from Aroma.......with Tiramisu/CBHC i think you have to use Homebrew like Ourloader or Spiik.:unsure:
But that doesn't really matter if you use Tiramisu because you can easily switch to Aroma.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1