Hacking Changing from CBHC to tiramisu and cannot find "DO NOT TOUCH ME" app in system memory to delete

villjalentine

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am following PENCE PC's tutorial for switching from CBHC to tiramisu, right after I deleted/uninstalled CBHC from the homebrew launcher. next step was to head to the system memory to delete the, "DO NOT TOUCH ME APP" but it is not in my system memory. The subreddit had a post already for exactly my problem but they are private lol... Is this a problem?

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe the App is now just called haxcii or just has its original name of the game. The important part is removing the cold boot part. The App alone wont cause any trouble. Deleting it is only so you can reinstall it to get the game back and because you should not start haxcii while running another cfw (Tiramisu in that case)

villjalentine

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe the App is now just called haxcii or just has its original name of the game. The important part is removing the cold boot part. The App alone wont cause any trouble. Deleting it is only so you can reinstall it to get the game back and because you should not start haxcii while running another cfw (Tiramisu in that case)
Brain age isnt there either but there is an app called Haxchi that is 86 MB. I'll go ahead and delete that then and move on with the next steps. Thank you kind German for putting my mind at ease:grog::yayu:

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, it's the Haxchi app. You can delete it and reinstall the Brain Age again from the eShop (if you want it again)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/7EqY4iZP4iI?si=SnXrNV8JyKnbrp9j