Hacking tiramisu update "wii u this software can not be used"

TheEnglishBear

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I previously had CFWD on my jailbroke WII U, decided to go for the Tiramisu custom firmware, I followed the guide for uninstalling CFWD and installed Tiramisu, all seemed to be going fine and everything working until the final step of launching UDF Line to block updates. When I now launch any custom firmware already installed I recevie error code 199-9999 or a message that this software can not be used. When laucnhing the MII it does go into HBL and I can launch retorarch from there and play a game but none of the games I've installed seem to now work. Is there a way I can correct this simply? I'm really not sure what I've done.

anotherthing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check wiiu/environments/tiramisu/modules/setup on the sd card. Do you have 01_sigpatches.rpx file there?

Sorry to dig up and old thread, but I'm having a similar issue as this. I do have the 01_sigpatches.rpx in that folder.

I just CFW'ed my Wii U today, Tiramisu and Aroma, and I can't get anything to work after it's installed. It tells me the owner of the software's Nintendo account has been deleted whenever I try to run anything. I've been trying to install YouTube and I have the Aroma patch for YouTube. It does the same thing with Amazon Video, which are the only two things I've tried to install. I followed the wiiu.hacks.guide for both.

I've tried installing them from WUP directories in the install folder on the root of my SD card. I also tried both the apparently outdated WUP Installer GX2 and NUSspli to install them. The WUP Installer GX2 says that it needs to be sig patched. NUSspli installs them, but when I go to load them, it gives the deleted user error. It does the same thing when I try to download them through NUSspli.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto