Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I dunno how you were gonna try that, but no. It's not possible.
Your friend should ask for the usb cable, and if he doesn't get it, he should buy one off of Dealextreme or maybe shoptemp (though I'm not sure if they have it there) but that kinda site anyway.

lolet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Doesn't sound like it would be possible. Should be easier to just get a USB cable I think they're quite cheap.

Also thanks for posting this I was just going to test my old r4 and couldn't figure out where I'd left my microsd. Turns out it was in my AR.
tongue.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
lolet said:
Doesn't sound like it would be possible. Should be easier to just get a USB cable I think they're quite cheap.

Also thanks for posting this I was just going to test my old r4 and couldn't figure out where I'd left my microsd. Turns out it was in my AR.
tongue.gif
AR has an msd slot?
the one my friend used to have didn't have one.. o.O

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Natertater11 said:
My friend traded a game with his friend for an Action Replay DS but he didn't get the USB cable. Is there a way I can update the cheats using my DSTWO?

nope, the action replay ds has a unique cable, you can't just use any usb cable to use it, also if you have windows 7 or vista it won't work on your computer, i learned the hard way.

QUOTE(Pingouin7 @ Aug 30 2010, 04:34 AM) NitroHax. Problem solved.

completly useless homebrew, it doesnt even work, waste of time recommending it to him.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
Natertater11 said:
My friend traded a game with his friend for an Action Replay DS but he didn't get the USB cable. Is there a way I can update the cheats using my DSTWO?

nope, the action replay ds has a unique cable, you can't just use any usb cable to use it, also if you have windows 7 or vista it won't work on your computer, i learned the hard way.

QUOTE(Pingouin7 @ Aug 30 2010, 04:34 AM) NitroHax. Problem solved.

completly useless homebrew, it doesnt even work, waste of time recommending it to him.
Really? Nitrohax works fine for me. At least on a DS(L). Only now did I start experiencing some problems (mainly freezing when I go into a folder and that only started like today). Maybe it just doesn't like how I copied and pasted codes from the GBATemp database...

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
8BitWalugi said:
jalaneme said:
Pingouin7 said:
NitroHax. Problem solved.

Objection, I have it working just fine on my R4.

all the times i used it it would never load, it would just continually freeze, also the code list has to be very small, even then that didn't make a difference it still froze.

lolet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@jalaneme: yeah, just because you can't get a certain homebrew working doesn't mean you should decommend it. As merc said, it works like a charm, unless you use giant cheat DB's, like the GBAtemp one. Remove the cheats that you're not going to ever use with a program like R4CCE, and it all works perfectly.

Ontopic: get a new USB cord or get the USB cord from that guy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips