Hacking Unpatched switch still available on christmas 2019

D

Deleted User

They will always be available but as time goes by they will be harder to find and their value will go up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Last time I checked a brand new Splatoon 2 Switch bundle was about $800 USD. They are guaranteed to be on FW 2.3, thus making them coldboot compatible; plus you pay more for something brand new and with colourful Splatoon 2 box art.

A used unpatched Switch should cost about $300 USD. You might need to send the JoyCons to Nintendo for repairs and replace the digitiser (the plastic in front of the screen).

Buy a used Switch and use this website as a guide.

https://ismyswitchpatched.com/

Reactions: x65943

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country
They will always be available but as time goes by they will be harder to find and their value will go up.

Last time I checked a brand new Splatoon 2 Switch bundle was about $800 USD. They are guaranteed to be on FW 2.3, thus making them coldboot compatible; plus you pay more for something brand new and with colourful Splatoon 2 box art.

A used unpatched Switch should cost about $300 USD. You might need to send the JoyCons to Nintendo for repairs and replace the digitiser (the plastic in front of the screen).

Buy a used Switch and use this website as a guide.

https://ismyswitchpatched.com/

Forget about Coldboot. I saw that owning 2x1.0.0 consoles.

LordRahl72

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just sold a couple unpatched units on eBay for around $150. They can be found at a decent price as long as you dont mind getting just the tablet part itself without the joy-cons and other accessories.

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are going to be very hard to find new in-store after the "battery life" refresh next month. The current model will all be clearanced well before Christmas. You wont even have the option of warmboot models.

Last edited by Rahkeesh,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-