Hacking I have Switch Firmware 17.0.1, can I still hack it?

rando000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi im new to forum and also new to switch hacking. i have 2 hacked 3ds's and also want to hack my switch. i got it in like 2018 or 2019 and i wanna hack it now. i have version 17.0.1. i managed to get it into RCM but when i tried to execute the payload with tegrarcm, the screen stayed blank. i can still boot it normally. am i cooked?
1706570648084.png

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi im new to forum and also new to switch hacking. i have 2 hacked 3ds's and also want to hack my switch. i got it in like 2018 or 2019 and i wanna hack it now. i have version 17.0.1. i managed to get it into RCM but when i tried to execute the payload with tegrarcm, the screen stayed blank. i can still boot it normally. am i cooked?View attachment 417045
From the response there it is looking like a patched unit. But I would verify the serial number of the console to make sure.

bingleton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your switch is patched you will need to mod chip it in order to hack it. It is possible for you though with your firmware and a mod chip.
Hey, I have the same firmware and I went to the serial number patched website and it says my switch is patched, but I purchased a modchip, is there any guides you could refer me to in order for me to use the mod chip before and after I've installed it?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have the same firmware and I went to the serial number patched website and it says my switch is patched, but I purchased a modchip, is there any guides you could refer me to in order for me to use the mod chip before and after I've installed it?

You can read this if you want to learn more about CFW.

https://rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy

Reactions: Blythe93

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Here is a guide on how to use it before you have installed it.

1. Open package
2. Install

:lol:

bvang913

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There are lots of resources out there. But also, I would recommend doing the research and having some soldering experience before even buying a chip. Good luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto