Rasas

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working for Straight Right on a short term contract, porting a triple-A Square Enix game to the yet-to-be-released Wii U platform.
Source
Guessing it will be a upcoming game like Hitman Absolution, the Tomb Raider reboot, a old game like Final Fantasy 13 or maybe even Quantum Conundrum.
I just put a poll up with some of the recent games and some that are incoming despite Quantum Conundrum not being Triple A and the upcoming games might not be either.

Rasas

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly doubt it will be 13 Versus since he is on a short term contract and it is still in development. Well then again I might be wrong. I say it will be Tomb Raider or Final Fantasy 13 since Hitman never had a game ported to the Wii even though Contracts and Blood Money were on the Xbox and PS2 and Tomb Raider games were on it.

Hitman 2 for Gamecube but it didn't sell that well so they probably think the same thing will happen thus the logical conclusion of removing a possible Hitman port.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hope for this:

Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy

or

Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns

Sleeping Dogs or Tomb Raider(that one that comes out in 2013) would be awesome as well!

HOH SHIT Versus XIII would be the best ever! ;o

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well what ever game they have chosen it's certainly gonna surprise us since their known for surprises. I hope its either and FF remake or chrono trigger/cross

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
Remember, he said "porting", so remakes are out of the question. I'd put my money on Tomb Raider, as it's already been announced for PS3, 360 and Windows. Either way, I'm probably not going to buy it.

MarinoKadame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would be great to have Final Fantasy XIII Versus and Lightning Returns, same with Resident Evil 6 for Tomb Raider coming in 2013 I guess it would be like that remake of the 1 on the wii if it's out on Wii U.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The World Ends With U.

Wishful thinking but that'd probably be the best of any of their games.
Actually thinking now, with the tablet controller that'd kinda work for how things worked on the DS.
Hmmmm.

anyway

Deus Ex Human Revolution - Doesn't really fit the WII, isn't really AAA either
Dungeon Siege III - Not AAA
Final Fantasy XIII - possible but unlikely. Pretty damn old.
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - no first game for direct 'story based' sequel
Hitman Absolution - not AAA
Quantum Conundrum - what is this even
Sleeping Dogs - Not AAA
Tomb Raider - God I hope not, but possible.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The World Ends With U.

Wishful thinking but that'd probably be the best of any of their games.
Actually thinking now, with the tablet controller that'd kinda work for how things worked on the DS.
Hmmmm.

anyway

Deus Ex Human Revolution - Doesn't really fit the WII, isn't really AAA either
Dungeon Siege III - Not AAA
Final Fantasy XIII - possible but unlikely. Pretty damn old.
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - no first game for direct 'story based' sequel
Hitman Absolution - not AAA
Quantum Conundrum - what is this even
Sleeping Dogs - Not AAA
Tomb Raider - God I hope not, but possible.
Quantum Conundrum is a first person puzzle game, kinda like Portal, and certainly not AAA. My money is on a Final Fantasy XIII series game (or maybe even a trilogy collection, but that's probably wishful thinking considering the third isn't even released yet)

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well after rereading what the guy said from the Bioware I doubt its gonna be any of those other than FF13, I don't count Tomb Raider since its a new series or I should say a complete over haul revamp of the series, in other words its starting over! It just seems more likely that will get FF13 over the others either that or a complete remake to an older title since they have been hinting at that for some time now! could it be FF6, FF7 or 8 maybe FFX10 ( Probably not 10 since their doing the HD remakes for Vita and PS3 lol ) maybe Chrono Cross or Trigger whose to say, but this is SquareEnix and personally how things have been with them I wouldn't put it past them!

I still want either a sequel or a remake to Legend of Dragoon darn it! :D

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
@HellsMalice

If you find Deus Ex, Dungeon Siege, Hitman and Tomb Raider non-AAA, but Final Fantasy XIII somehow manages to fit into the AAA category then I'm afraid your definition of AAA is alien to 95% of the world. Sorry, but FFXIII was Square's way of saying "leave us alone, we just want to film movies" to a great number of critics.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@HellsMalice

If you find Deus Ex, Dungeon Siege, Hitman and Tomb Raider non-AAA, but Final Fantasy XIII somehow manages to fit into the AAA category then I'm afraid your definition of AAA is alien to 95% of the world. Sorry, but FFXIII was Square's way of saying "leave us alone, we just want to film dreadful movies" to a great number of critics.

FIXED THAT FOR YOU!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again