Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
NDS%20Save%20Converter%20v2.5%20Screenshot.png

The Offline NDS Save Converter has been updated to v2.5, now supporting simple batch conversion, and the ability for other developers to add their own save file formats in either VB.Net or C#.Net. Details included in download.
[/p]

Changelog said:
v2.5:
-Added simple batch conversion (advanced options possibly comming soon)
-Added plugin function, so 3rd party developers can add their own save file formats
-Lots of internal changes

icon11.gif
Source
icon11.gif
Download Page
icon11.gif
File Trip Mirror

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
^ - Copy-paste fail?
tongue.gif

And UG, you can try using XNA Resource Editor or whatever to change the title window string.
I wasn't completely sure what you meant there...
unsure.gif

I didn't copy and paste the comment I made. I completely made it with my hands(figure-of-speech).

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ Props to the
ph34r.gif
who kept me from accidentally double-posting.

RoyalCardMan said:
Rydian said:
^ - Copy-paste fail?
tongue.gif

And UG, you can try using XNA Resource Editor or whatever to change the title window string.
I wasn't completely sure what you meant there...
unsure.gif

I didn't copy and paste the comment I made. I completely made it with my hands(figure-of-speech).
Check the quote in your first post.

evandixon

PMD Researcher
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
I quickly recompiled it and reuploaded it. Now marked as v2.5.1. (But wait, now the screenshot is outdated... NOOOOO!!!!)

QUOTE(TehSkull @ Jul 31 2011, 01:45 PM) With this plugin functionality, do you foresee your tool being useful for when the 3DS gets cracked?
I'm not entirely sure what you mean. We can already backup 3DS save files.

But yes. Perhaps with some minor adjustments it will no longer be branded the NDS Save Converter, where anyone can develop code for it to convert ANY save file type (within the same technology; no PSP saves converted to NDS formats). I'll see if I can get on that.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By dead market I was referring to the PSP, and any other handhelds you may have had in mind.

Believe me, I do conversions like this more frequently than I'd like, and your tool is very helpful in these conversions.

Wish I could remember what conversion gave me a lot of trouble though. Hmm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system