Hacking Uniiloader not showing games

thesund0g

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok, maybe I'm having a retard moment here. I just installed Uniiloader as a channel and on SD/USB and it appears to work great. I can see my homebrew on both SD and USB, as well as launch channels just fine. But I don't see my backups on my hard drive, no option for it, nothing. I don't have parental mode turned on. All my games show up fine in CFG, GX and NeoGamma, so the drive is good. It only has one FAT32 partition, no others, and as I mentioned, the homebrew stored on the drive shows up and launches fine.

I have all my games as 1GB-split WBFS files in usb:\wbfs. I also have a couple of discex'd games in usb:\games -- nothing is showing up. I'm assuming I just have things in the wrong folder, or with the wrong filenames but I don't see anything in the Uniiloader guide as far as game storage convention goes, just covers and emulators, so I have no idea what it's expecting.

What the heck am I doing wrong? Where do the games need to sit and what naming convention do I need to follow?

thesund0g

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sao Mortel said:
where is you uniiloader guide you talk about
The loader is not mentioned in this thread it might be too old therefore unsupported

No, it's v0.97.7, from 11/10/10. Sorg had Uniiloader on here for a bit, but he caught a bunch of crap from the Riivolution team. It's over on the Wode forums now, apparently.

sorgelig

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
thesund0g,
there are only 2 options to use ISO/WBFS in UniiLoader

option 1: Use Wode (modchip with emulating DVD on USB). Both Wii and GC DVD games are supported.
option 2: Use my NANDEmu+DI. Only Wii games are supported.

It has been mentioned in my guides already.
cIOS USB loading is not supported and will never be.

thesund0g

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sorgelig said:
thesund0g,
there are only 2 options to use ISO/WBFS in UniiLoader

option 1: Use Wode (modchip with emulating DVD on USB). Both Wii and GC DVD games are supported.
option 2: Use my NANDEmu+DI. Only Wii games are supported.

It has been mentioned in my guides already.
cIOS USB loading is not supported and will never be.

Sorry, I didn't understand about NANDEmu, I will give it a shot. I thought Uniiloader was patching DI into IOSes on the fly, but I knew cIOS wasn't involved. I'd love to get a Wode but it'll be a while before I can afford one. Thanks Sorg!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/L7XokiY