Hacking Unhackable wii's

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any Wii can be softmodded at this point. But getting an old or used one would be idea since you'd have a chance of getting one that can have BootMii/boot2 installed.

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiman123 said:
Newer Wiis cannot install Bootmii as boot2. Only as IOS.

Which is why I returned my new one and purchased an old one. Actually, I purchased TWO older Wii consoles on ebay for about $20 more than it ran me for the brand new one. Bonus being that both were successful in boot2 bootmii install
smile.gif

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zektor said:
wiiman123 said:
Newer Wiis cannot install Bootmii as boot2. Only as IOS.

Which is why I returned my new one and purchased an old one. Actually, I purchased TWO older Wii consoles on ebay for about $20 more than it ran me for the brand new one. Bonus being that both were successful in boot2 bootmii install
smile.gif

Same here i purchased two wiis off of ebay, really cheap cause i bought two that had a broken dvd drive, and both wiis could install bootmii has boot2 and the bonus was, one of the wiis just had coke split on it so i had to clean the laser, after that it worked great the other wii i had to replace the dvd drive. but in the end i had two older version perfectly working wiis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work