Hacking Unhackable Wii!

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Try ALL of them, not nearly all? Or try Smash Stack/Indiana Pwns.. I tried all of the Bannerbombs until one finally worked on mine. Mine was stubborn too.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I can't recall, one of the ones near the bottom of the list; it was months ago. But one should work for you. Just keep trying. If you really try ALL of them and none work, I'd be a bit confused myself.

ChaseRahl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure you are going to the actual SD menu? Not going into data management like version 1 of banner bomb did? V2 works different

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
OP
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
daxtsu said:
I can't recall, one of the ones near the bottom of the list; it was months ago. But one should work for you. Just keep trying. If you really try ALL of them and none work, I'd be a bit confused myself.
Tryed all, None worked.

A Different SD Card, Maybe I'll Try later

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on my old wii, bannerbomb v2 just froze it. I had to just use the original and at worked fine. also make sure you are using it correctly. use v1 in the SD card part of the channel menu in the settings. use v2 in the SD card menu off the front page of the system menu.

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DeadlyFoez said:
ChaseRahl said:
Are you sure you are going to the actual SD menu? Not going into data management like version 1 of banner bomb did? V2 works different

That is normally only an issue with noobs, but being that you have 4 posts and he has 357 I would think it is safe to assume that he know what he is mostly doing and you wont be the messiah in this situation.

Try seeing if you are able to perform an update through nintendo and then try banner bomb, Or like someone else said, smash stack or indiana pwns exploits to get hbc installed.

I'd like to think I know what I'm doing and the first time I used the bannerbomb sd card menu version, I was confused a bit. It's not a silly question imo.

a_running_pir8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I second the different SD card approach...when working on my boss's wii the other day I couldn't get it to go into BootMii and it was all because I was using a Kodak 2GB SD card.
Popped in my personal 8GB SanDisk and it booted into it right away (silly me should have known this but it was 2 in the morning after a full day at work, switching from cars to wii's isn't very fluent
tongue.gif
).

new2wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a_running_pir8 said:
Popped in my personal 8GB SanDisk and it booted into it right away (silly me should have known this but it was 2 in the morning after a full day at work, switching from cars to wii's isn't very fluent
tongue.gif
).
I thought Wii's only took uo to 2GB cards
unsure.gif

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
OP
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
a_running_pir8 said:
I second the different SD card approach...when working on my boss's wii the other day I couldn't get it to go into BootMii and it was all because I was using a Kodak 2GB SD card.
tongue.gif
).
You just saved me!

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
new2wii said:
a_running_pir8 said:
tongue.gif
).
I thought Wii's only took uo to 2GB cards
unsure.gif
not really...you could use SDHC on your wii. though most homebrew apps have good compatibility with 2Gb SD.

a_running_pir8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
davess said:
a_running_pir8 said:
tongue.gif
).
You just saved me!

I take it that worked then? And the size wasn't what I am referring to as far as swapping out the cards, but rather the brand. Not all SD cards are built exactly the same
wink.gif

EDIT: I see it did work, didn't notice the first post update :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc