Translation [Unfinished] Tomodachi Collection English Translation Patch

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have the rom, but I don't know what to do what the notebook says! Can you help me?:unsure:
Use the patch I posted here:

Just made an xdelta patch for those who asked for it:

THIS PATCH WORKS WITH THE v01 ROM WHICH YOU CAN FIND ON ANY ROM SITE

MediaFire
FileTrip
MEGA
Dropbox

Choose the website you want to download from, extract the archive, and refer to the instructions.

Let me know if any of the links go down.

lucia lucia

Trophies
XP
Country
out of this whole bloody thread no one thought to give a download link for the rom? I mustve downloaded at least 6 different ROMS and they all seem to have the wrong md5 hash!!! Can someone please tell me where to get the right one?

D

Deleted User

out of this whole bloody thread no one thought to give a download link for the rom? I mustve downloaded at least 6 different ROMS and they all seem to have the wrong md5 hash!!! Can someone please tell me where to get the right one?
It's against the rules to link to a copy of the ROM.

ariss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found mine on some dark website in some weird language. Just keep trying :)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At that paradise of emulators site.

Reactions: Ryccardo

Dman009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got the patch, but I can't find a rom of the V1.1 version of the game AAAAAAAANYWHEEEEEERE! Can somebody provide me with a download? :nds:

Guubriel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People on have said to "Look for the "paradise of Emulators" but nothing there seems to work with the patcher.

_watermelon_

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Uhh.. Hi, first of all I would like to thank you for translating this game..It works fine for me on my ds lite, but somehow I couldn't use any cheat (money cheat etc.) without it freeze/white blank page.. Any ideas how I could make it work ?

Thank you in advance :D

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh.. Hi, first of all I would like to thank you for translating this game..It works fine for me on my ds lite, but somehow I couldn't use any cheat (money cheat etc.) without it freeze/white blank page.. Any ideas how I could make it work ?

Thank you in advance :D
That's because the cheats are unique to the untranslated game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

To anyone looking for an AP-patch for the English translation, @shutterbug2000 has made a patch, and you can find it here!

JV1986

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's because the cheats are unique to the untranslated game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

To anyone looking for an AP-patch for the English translation, @shutterbug2000 has made a patch, and you can find it here!
I keep getting an error trying to download the patch from the “here” link. ☹️

I wanna try this on TWLoader, and I do have a legit copy of it(Jap only) on NDS, but don’t care much for the Japanese text. Good game, but don’t like to guess my way around whatever the Mii Apartment tenants are saying. Same for guessing the sillouhettes(which I rarely get correct in three tries while most times never do).

PM me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol