1. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL
    Developer

United States
    Strange. No error for me. What's the error?

2. JV1986

JV1986 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I’d click the file to download. It just holds on the loading screen forever. Then it konks out into a 404 error.

3. JV1986

JV1986 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    And that’s for the Anti-Piracy patch for the English translation patch. Trying to get the Xdelta file, but cannot.

4. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL
    Developer

United States
    Antonio2311 likes this.
  5. JV1986

JV1986 Member
    Newcomer

United States
  6. JV1986

JV1986 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Okay. I've followed tons of forums on how to patch the xdelta, and nothing is working. I'm at the mercy of asking to have the actual final product of the English Patch with Anti-Piracy be sent via email and PM'd. I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong? And have been spending nearly 7 hours screwing around with all this.

I need a miracle or a better Xdelta patcher. And yes, I've used everything from the UI, to GUI, to MOD version, to the one from shutterbug2000's link(which strangely let me download that over the xdelta file in the earlier posts.

*dazed and mind-boggling zombification*

I'm just about drained thinking too hard into this. Hopefully, I'll be refreshed to try again...??????

7. Realxabbynip09

Newcomer

United States
    I think you need to to put the output in a different folder and/or have xdelta open. The reason it causes an win sum check error is there is a file at the same folder as the other three sections. In fact, If you put the source, patch, and output in the same folder or the other way around, then you'll get an error. I first got an error, but if i put it in different folders, then it'll work. If not, i don' know what's wrong.

8. JV1986

JV1986 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Ohhhh. Okay. Now I see where I went wrong. I’ll try it as soon as I can. Right now, I’m mobile and have an afternoon shift to pull. Plus, on iOS(no jailbreak) and don’t have a patcher for it. I’ll see what the result is as soon as I can. Forgot to mention, I am on Windows 10. So hopefully this set up will do the job.

9. JV1986

JV1986 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Okay. I can conclude that NOTHING has worked. I followed the steps you gave me, even on another forum relating to going through EFE and DSLazy(or whatever related to replacing ARM9), put files in seperate folders......nothing.

I tried doing a test with creating a patch, and using that to patch another TC file, and that worked. But not the AP patch from shutterbug nor Lyrin. I'm just gonna have to admit defeat.

And if you are wondering what the error message was this time "bad magic number. not valid xdelta."

If ya still have a rom of it, just PM me. I hate to ask, but I've tried, Real Abbynip...and still nothing. I failed :(

10. sidnoway

sidnoway Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I really wish I could get this working on TWLMenu, then I could finally take this god forsaken R4 out of my DSi.

11. Stealphie

Stealphie GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    Hi, i triyed it but, i can patch the game to english, but not ap patch.

12. Stealphie

Stealphie GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    Hi, i have a problem with AP Patching with this translation. it works well in r4 but in Twilight Menu ++ for the DSi, you cant play the game well. It freezes when the mii creation tool will open for the first Time.

13. Sophie-bear

Sophie-bear The Coolest Bear Around

United States
    Here's a hybrid patch I threw together for TWiLightMenu++ users.

Stealphie likes this.
  14. Stealphie

Stealphie GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    Thanks!

Sophie-bear likes this.
  15. jesus201820

jesus201820 Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    I have a problem: i had a good tomodachi collection save file made on android drastic ds emulator and then i played animal crossing and reset game without saving and then my tomodachi collection file is corrupted and when i load it it appears like a new file and all my progress were gone and the file was good then it went to 0 kb of size.I need help to recover my file.Here is my corrupted file:
    Open the rar.the file is inside it fix it i need help to recover save data

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  16. Sophie-bear

United States
    Here's another Hybrid Translation/AP Patch for those who had trouble with the last one. This should hopefully work with other 1.1 ROMs that mine didn't before.

17. MagicalSloth

MagicalSloth Member
    Newcomer

Poland
    Sorry for kind of digging up an old grave, but i have the same checksum rom as the jjjewel, but can't find the AP patch for my TWL++, and the second link Sophie-bear provided is working me as both the Eng/AP patch, but unfortunately that's not the final version of translation and sometimes it acts really wonky. Does anyone have an AP patch for the same checksum as the original it was intented for, or AP/ENG combined patch with the final version of the translation?

18. Sophie-bear

United States
    Direct me to the patch I should be using and I'll see if I can make an updated combined patch. I just used the one from the OP...

19. dimatherat

dimatherat Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    true legend thanks so much

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Unfinished], Translation, Collection