Uneek+DI problems

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by EnigmaXtreme, Apr 21, 2012.

Apr 21, 2012

Uneek+DI problems by EnigmaXtreme at 7:04 PM (430 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. EnigmaXtreme
    OP

Member EnigmaXtreme GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    I finally got around to setting up UNEEK+DI on my Wii, but I have a few questions.

1) i'm using the app switch2uneek, is that an ok program

2) Can i use the HackMii installer on the EmuNand to install the homebrew channel, cause when i select it on the emunand it brings up the installer

But more importantly I seem to be having some problems, i push start on the gamecube controller and all I get is some green pixelated bars on the top of the screen, no text seems to appear. As well i'm trying to copy all my sd stored games onto the emunand and I'm getting a error message that says "This data may not have been moved"

2. obcd

Member obcd GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Belgium
    1. It's a little outdated. There is neek2o now that can use nands directly from a subfolder. There is no need to rename folders anymore before you launch neek.

2. No. The hbc isn't working in a neek environment. The homebrew filter and postloader are great alternatives. The homebrew filter resembles hbc most, put postloader can launch games and channels as well.

3. You push start on the gamecube controller...? Where? In what application? How do you copy sd stored games to the emunand?

3. EnigmaXtreme
    OP

Australia
    I push start to bring up the neek menu, but its not showing up all i'm getting is green pixel bars.

and i wnat to copy the purchased games that are stored on my sd card to the emunand

4. obcd

Member obcd GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Belgium
    I suggest you use modmii to create a neek2o setup.
    Make sure you check that your harddisk is using a 32KB cluster size.
    You will need to get your neek setup working first.

5. EnigmaXtreme
    OP

Australia
    Ok using ModMii, the neek menu now works on my original nand dump, now how do i transfer all my sd stored games to it? I tried redownlaoding em but i got a 204308 error