Hacking Uneek+DI problems

EnigmaXtreme

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I finally got around to setting up UNEEK+DI on my Wii, but I have a few questions.

1) i'm using the app switch2uneek, is that an ok program

2) Can i use the HackMii installer on the EmuNand to install the homebrew channel, cause when i select it on the emunand it brings up the installer

But more importantly I seem to be having some problems, i push start on the gamecube controller and all I get is some green pixelated bars on the top of the screen, no text seems to appear. As well i'm trying to copy all my sd stored games onto the emunand and I'm getting a error message that says "This data may not have been moved"

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
1. It's a little outdated. There is neek2o now that can use nands directly from a subfolder. There is no need to rename folders anymore before you launch neek.

2. No. The hbc isn't working in a neek environment. The homebrew filter and postloader are great alternatives. The homebrew filter resembles hbc most, put postloader can launch games and channels as well.

3. You push start on the gamecube controller...? Where? In what application? How do you copy sd stored games to the emunand?

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I suggest you use modmii to create a neek2o setup.
Make sure you check that your harddisk is using a 32KB cluster size.
You will need to get your neek setup working first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, then im lucky i havent updated yet +1