Hacking Undubbing Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3?

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Searching about this, some people are saying that is possible undubbing the game, simply swap sound files between Naruto Shippuden: GNT EX 3 and this game. Also, for Anko, you can use the Naruto: GNT 4 from gamecube sound file.

But, with this, filler characters + Anbu Kakashi will be still in english.

Anyone tried this?

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its probably possible but no one has ever tried it for the con games. why didnt they just add japanese voices as a option for con 1-3? im sure they had enough room to fit in the 4.37 gb

The Composer

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
xshinox said:
its probably possible but no one has ever tried it for the con games. why didnt they just add japanese voices as a option for con 1-3? im sure they had enough room to fit in the 4.37 gb

Konami and Capcom started to implement this, so I guess someday Takara Tomy will remove their blackglasses.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I will try to undub it by myself. The files are very similar.
Here's a text from someone from a forum that mentioned what to do:

QUOTE said:
you can do what my friend did, when he got the game, he ripped the ENTIRE casts voices and replaced them with the EX3 voices (GNT4 for Anko), the thing is, Chiyo, ANBU Kakashi, and the filler characters are stuck with their English voces. And as a bonus, he replaced the Final Valley's BGM with the one from GNT4.

If that thing works, we will be more ambicious and change the music with the ORIGINAL anime soundtrack (like Budokai Tenkaichi 3 music in JAP version).

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Anyone tried?
If someone want to try, i can upload the files from Naruto Shippuden: GNT EX 3.
The problem with this is the files doesn't have the same name, making this not so easy.

DarkStraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would be interested in this if anyone could try it and post a guide
smile.gif
Also, wouldn't it be possible to just replace filler character voices like chio and anbu kakashi with voice recordings from the anime?

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TyRaNtM said:
I will try to undub it by myself. The files are very similar.
Here's a text from someone from a forum that mentioned what to do:

QUOTE said:
you can do what my friend did, when he got the game, he ripped the ENTIRE casts voices and replaced them with the EX3 voices (GNT4 for Anko), the thing is, Chiyo, ANBU Kakashi, and the filler characters are stuck with their English voces. And as a bonus, he replaced the Final Valley's BGM with the one from GNT4.

If that thing works, we will be more ambicious and change the music with the ORIGINAL anime soundtrack (like Budokai Tenkaichi 3 music in JAP version).

naruto anime music in the con games? i think not! it wouldnt sound right. only games that kinda did it right were the 360 naruto games.

QUOTE(DarkStraw @ Nov 22 2009, 07:57 PM)
I would be interested in this if anyone could try it and post a guide
smile.gif
Also, wouldn't it be possible to just replace filler character voices like chio and anbu kakashi with voice recordings from the anime?
no because it just wouldnt sound right or fit.

nkarafo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I think that the main problem with the whole undubbing procedure is when you have to pack the "0000.brsar". This file includes all the sound / voices effects from the characters during gameplay / fight. The easy part is upacking the sound files (brstm) with a program. The difficult part is when you have to pack again the custom files (eg Japanese brstm) to the brsar because there is not yet any program / utility to do this job.

I tried to replace the japanese 0000.brsar with the american 0000.brsar as it's the same filename but wiiscrubber crashes. It doesn't finish the whole procedure because I assume that it understands that you are going to trick it judging from hex.

It's like having a winrar compressed file, afterwards you extract the files from it but you cannot compress the files to a single file again.

If someone else has any idea, please tell us so.
Thanks.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wonder how the guy that dubbed yugioh 5d's wheelie breakers did it. if he can dub that game, then this game can be dubbed too...

Majin Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@xshinox: You mean [WiiISO]Yu-Gi-Oh!_5D's_-_Wheelie_Breakers(Undub_v1.0_by_MV)[NTSC-U]?
That would be me, but it was very easy to undub as I only had to replace the audio folder.

I failed at undubbing SSBB PAL in the past as it also uses brsar. There simply is no packer...

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup, it was all majin vegeta that undubbed wheelie breakers and it works perfect. hell of a lot better than american version's silent voice IIRC. majin vegeta, you think its possible to undub this naruto game?

Majin Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Majin Vegeta said:
I failed at undubbing SSBB PAL in the past as it also uses brsar. There simply is no packer...

I guess that says it all...
If there is no packer, it's simly impossible (except if you are a pro hacker of course, which I'm not).

KageJuin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
it would be nice to have this game undubbed

also..can't you replace the ANBU Kakashi voice files with some from normal Kakashi?
obviously not ALL but most of them can, right?

R3N4RD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm doing some changes to an NTSC .ISO in order to include the modifided voices from the PAL version and playing it without the damm 50hz limit. Also I'm modifing the stage audio to include the original soundtrack of the anime... I hope will work
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: