Hacking Undubbed 3DS roms..?

kiryu1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible now to unbub 3ds roms now there's gateway omega?

I will be buying gateway card the next few days and just want to ask whether the said can be done even
for a computer noob like me? Or are there already released undubbed roms?

I want to play some RPG on their original jap voices.

JonnyMohawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is a nice wish, I'm a Japanese major and can get through most of the Kanji in the game, but even after years studying, I need to look up words every 10-20 minutes.

3DS undubs would be great, but on that front, have we even made any progress running edited/customs roms? Obviously gateway (the team) has found a way to run an unsigned multi-game launcher, although I have no real knowledge about how feasible running any unsigned games are ATM.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
3DS undubs would be great, but on that front, have we even made any progress running edited/customs roms? Obviously gateway (the team) has found a way to run an unsigned multi-game launcher, although I have no real knowledge about how feasible running any unsigned games are ATM.

Homebrew is possible, ROM decryption has happened behind closed doors, custom ROMs have been run behind closed doors, sound files have otherwise been obtained an analysed (though undubbing does not exactly need any real knowledge there) and the 4.5 exploit family run off the back of the firmware owned at the lowest level. Basically everything is doable with what is known between places, just needs someone to release some info or redo some stuff and put it all together.

kiryu1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Homebrew is possible, ROM decryption has happened behind closed doors, custom ROMs have been run behind closed doors, sound files have otherwise been obtained an analysed (though undubbing does not exactly need any real knowledge there) and the 4.5 exploit family run off the back of the firmware owned at the lowest level. Basically everything is doable with what is known between places, just needs someone to release some info or redo some stuff and put it all together.

Nice, wish they release even just the tools for modifications. Though I believe most of the 3DS RPG's have dual audios..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...