• Start date
  • Views 662
  • Replies 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
I don't know if I'm the only one, but I LOVE the new layout and it looks awesome and everything... but...

It takes me 21 seconds on average to visit a new page after I've posted once. The actual posting of a post can take ages anyway, and it's really annoying. It could probably be a bug, by the way. I've been clearing my cache, and changing browsers (IE is slower than Chrome, so that didn't work) and using another computer, all with the same result. I even tried it on my 3DS Browser. It took so long my 3DS gave up.

Does anyone else have this problem? All other sites work fine

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
We all know about this, staff know about this and there is nothing to be done until the bugs are sorted.

Making like five threads on the subject isn't helping.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's seemed a little slow today (plus the odd 502 error here and there), and it seems that my posts get saved and posted, but the animation adding it to the thread doesn't always happen and it appears after a refresh.
Still, bear with us. I'm sure it'll be fine in time.

In the meantime, you can just use this thread for site issues related to the upgrade: http://gbatemp.net/topic/310735-report-any-queriesbugsetc-about-new-temp-here/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah been there had that no fun +1