jmg999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

So, I'm having trouble syncing my secondary Wiimote. I've modded my Wii by following these instructions:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901

Up to this point, I've never had any issues. The other day, I was playing a game, and all of a sudden, the Wiimote began having issues. It seems that all the buttons, as well as the movements, work, but in conjunction w/ one another, they seem to have problems. For instance, I was playing MLB 2K10, and the pitching motion is to hold down the B button, while lifting the Wiimote up, then swinging it back down. For some reason, it just wouldn't do this.

Anyhow, I thought I'd switch over to my secondary Wiimote, but I'm unable to sync it up. I Googled it, and I've tried 5 or 6 different methods of syncing, but none have worked. I was thinking that it might have something to do w/ the fact that I've modded it, so I thought that I'd post in here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

jmg999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to figure it out. Apparently, I just needed to access the main Wii menu, and perform the sync from there by pressing the sync on the Wiimote, then on the Wii, itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-