Hacking Unable to install Neogamma Please HElp

unknownM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just softmodded my wii by following this guide Modify any wii 4.2 or below (the guide is located at the top of this board.) When i go to the hbc and click neogamma, it asks me to load and then when i press load the screen turns blank and the wii remote stops and the wii freezes. This also happens when i try to install softchip and cIOSCORP but doesn't happen with any other app.

Help is needed,
a reply would be very nice
A thanks in advance...
mellow.gif

unknownM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the wad files using the wad installer in the hbc and now it ahs two softchip channels on the men, one is called softchip R102M and the other is softchip music but both channels show a blank screen and freeze my wii just like the installation.

unknownM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks xzxero for all your help and the amazing guide, i got neogamma to work but when i tried to launch NSMB and Mario Galaxy, it gave me a green screen, i searched for the answer but all the threads have irrelevant answers, please if you have the time could you kindly help me resolve my issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I got this one - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DDHC5MV