Zaki89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Hi everyone ,
My software is 6.1 and i'm runing on Rynix and i have encounter this message "unable to connect to the internet after installing multiple nsp games just a few works fine (just dance 2019 , Star Link , Donkey kong Tropical), so please any advice and kindly not i tried to install latest update but all in vain .
thanks in advance

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Hi everyone ,
My software is 6.1 and i'm runing on Rynix and i have encounter this message "unable to connect to the internet after installing multiple nsp games just a few works fine (just dance 2019 , Star Link , Donkey kong Tropical), so please any advice and kindly not i tried to install latest update but all in vain .
thanks in advance

It looks like you got banned: the nsp files you installed are most likely the cause of that.
Nintendo banned your console because you installed games that you do not own and tried to go online.

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
i did not turn-on my wifi since i installed Ryinx, also i turned on airplanemode.

By "Ryinx" are you referring to "ReiNX"?
It doesn't matter if you turn on airplane mode/stay offline in CFW (ReiNX). Once you boot in OFW you get flagged for a banned (traces of NSP install).
The second you go online you get banned.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have truely stayed in airplane mode since installing CFW, then it sounds like either a game wanted to connect to Internet or you launched a Switch app or service that did and you received an error message that it could not connect. If that is the case there is no problem.

What concerns me is you stating that you tried to “install the latest update”. What update specifically did you try and install and exactly how did you go about it?

You are not providing us with much detailed information to work with here.

Reactions: Zaki89

Zaki89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
If you have truely stayed in airplane mode since installing CFW, then it sounds like either a game wanted to connect to Internet or you launched a Switch app or service that did and you received an error message that it could not connect. If that is the case there is no problem.

What concerns me is you stating that you tried to “install the latest update”. What update specifically did you try and install and exactly how did you go about it?

You are not providing us with much detailed information to work with here.
i meant with latest update is last update for the game that did not run

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i dont see a problem as your not supposed to go online with cfw anyways
i can not run the game

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i meant with latest update is last update for the game that did not run

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i can not run the game
What game? What firmware? Details, we need details. Word economics is a good thing but you you are taking it to far.

Zaki89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
What game? What firmware? Details, we need details. Word economics is a good thing but you you are taking it to far.
My firmware is 6.1 (i have mentioned that in my first post ) , most of my games not runing dead cell , Zelda , Mario + Rabidds ..etc . the games that run ok Starlink ,Donkey kong , Just Dance 2019 .
Thanks in advance .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Your links are the Ukraine Russia war