[Need Help] I updated to Firmware 16.03, and now all of my forwarder NSP not working (Unable to Start Software)

bloodfalco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi Everyone, I have an issue here.

After I updated my firmware to 16.03, suddenly all of my NSP forwarder is not working, it just shows Unable to Start Software.

Please keep in mind that this happened when I try to access Contra Anniversary Collection. None of my games are having this error. Everything is okay. Contra Anniversary Collection is also unable to be accessed, I have tried to uninstall and reinstall 3 times from 3 different sites NSP and even its XCI

I am able to access all of my homebrews through menu though, only forwarder not working.

Anyone have a clue or having the same experience that I am facing? Any solutions for it?

I have reinstalled all of forwarder but it still shows Unable to Start Software

Last edited by bloodfalco,

bloodfalco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Updated.
Did you update your signature patches?
I thought I have updated them all. But it turns out, I updated from a fake link. Thank you kindly for your assistance.
Post automatically merged:

Did you update your signature patches?
But I am still unable to start Contra Anniversary Collection. Is there any way around it? It just said software was closed because an error occurred and no error code.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto