need expert help/direction on a v1.0.0 OFW/16.03 CFW switch

cagerhager

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a v1.0 switch on OFW and have updated my emmunand up to 16.03 however I am having issues with boot through atmosphere and hekate. It continuously pops with an error involving 1000000000100 (which doesn't exist on my switch nor atmosphere folder). I have attempted deleting all atmosphere content and starting fresh, deleting and reinstalling the sigpatches and bootloader and it still comes up with the issues. According to the fatal-errors it is due to overlay. I have searched all over and most common and usually only answer that rectifies this is to start from scratch....here inlays the problem.

I started with SXOS and updated with choidoujour to a custom firmware which allowed me to update to atmosphere and use daybreak over the years. I guess my issue is what would be the best way to update if my OFW is on 1.0 and i'm starting from scratch as SXOS isn't a thing anymore. Thanks!

cagerhager

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like mentioned in OP, that I'm having trouble building the emunand with atmosphere currently. When I have built the eumnand and start with a new SD card, I lose function of touch screen and cannot boot into the actual cfw.

cagerhager

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure why it goes out, but able to use the analogue stick to select. Comes up with panic occurred while running atmosphere: title ID: 010041544d530000
error: std: :abord (0xffe)

cagerhager

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, PC. 128gb san disk micro sd. Tried with both downloading the master files of atmosphere, sig patches, and hekate. And also tried with Sthetix HATS pack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto