• Replies 8
  • Likes 1

aur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if this is a Europe only thing, but for £59.99 from the Nintendo store you can pre-order the limited edition bundle which includes:

• Mario Kart 8 Game
  • Bullet Bill t-shirt
  • Blue Shell Figurine
  • Shell Keyring
10925847-1394097394-717577.jpg
I'm really tempted to cancel my standard edition amazon pre-order as it looks like it's going to be £40 at launch anyway :-/

Nintendo said:

Reactions: BIFFTAZ

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Got to have this !!! A large & small limited edition for me & mini me :) thanks for the share dude !!!!

aur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
didn't realise that there was already a Blue Shell Limited Edition, but this offer from the Nintendo store add the t-shirt for no extra cost :-)

aur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please come to NA. Here's hoping they make a full racing wheel (Logitech partnership?)

Racing wheel? Nintendo seem to have the UK covered (not convinced it qualifies as a "full" racing wheel though!!!)

Nintendo said:
In the UK & Ireland the Golden Dash Mushroom will be available for those who pre-order at Littlewoods and Very, whilst those pre-ordering via a selection of independent retailers*** will receive the Bullet Bill keyring. The Nintendo UK Online Store will be offering an exclusive Mario Kart 8 bundle which will include the Mario Kart 8 Limited Edition Spiny Shell bundle, a Bullet Bill T-Shirt and the Red Shell keyring****. GAME will be offering those in the UK who pre-order Mario Kart 8 a Wii U Super Mario Kart Racing Wheel.

widget_MarioKart8.jpg

I'm sure they'll hook NA with some goodies too

CMM_WiiU_MarioKart8_Keyrings_Combo_CMM_Standard_potrait.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-