Hacking UK best place to buy 3DS flashcart? And which cart?

InfoAddict

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to get a 3DS for SMTIV. It's not getting brought to the UK anytime soon, so I've decided to get a flashcart so I can play it (I will search shops for a compatible console afterwards).

What shop should I use and which cart shall I buy? I'm settling on an MT Card but I can't tell if the sites on their resellers list are UK based as they display the price is dollars.

I'd like a quick option, I'm hoping to be playing SMTIV by Friday at the latest :).

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
As far as I have researched all the shops are based in China. Even some german shops that I checked, were actually shipping from China and not Germany. Same goes for some UK shops I checked.
So be extra careful when purchasing.

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yeah a lot of shops for europe ships from china. i buy my mt card from the german reseller spielite with paypal.

InfoAddict

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks guys. Looks like it will be a wait no matter what if I can't find a UK based site, that's fine, still have plenty to play on other consoles in the meantime!

Now I have to decide whether I get a 3DS or XL, and whether I buy it used or not. Of course as making sure I get a 4.5 or under.

Is MT Card definitely the best way to go then? Only one with MultiRom right?

InfoAddict

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok. As I said there's no rush for me. I'll be sure to buy the 3DS ASAP though, can't be too sure how many <4.5s are left in the wild!

JakeFe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys. Looks like it will be a wait no matter what if I can't find a UK based site, that's fine, still have plenty to play on other consoles in the meantime!

Now I have to decide whether I get a 3DS or XL, and whether I buy it used or not. Of course as making sure I get a 4.5 or under.

Is MT Card definitely the best way to go then? Only one with MultiRom right?

yeah, you can put more than one roms on one microsd card, I've updated my 3ds to the latest 7.1.0-16, so i ordered this r4i gold 3ds rts card instead http://www.thegamerdepot.com/buy-wood-r4i-gold-3ds-card-for-3ds-xl3dsdsids-p-150.html it works great running the DS backups on the 3DS.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
only uk based reseller i know of is teensy, but they only stock the gateway card.......i would suggest waiting a few weeks too, to see whats going with all the rumors before buying any card, especially the gateway card

daniilS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does anyone know if there is some reseller not necessarily located in the UK, but somewhere close to the Netherlands, so I can get it this week without having to pay high shipping fees?
Thanks in advance.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Youll be best off with nds-card if you dont want to pay high shipping fees. It delivers in about 10 days anyway.
Patience my young padawan!

daniilS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've seen multiple websites with that price, but the shipping is my main concern. Anything up to €70 or a bit above it would be fine, as long as I get the cart this week. It's a pity that Teensy or the Dutch website Save-Mii don't offer it.

daniilS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
maybe you can give modchipwarehouse.com a shot, got my mt-card from them, free shipping, this store is a usa based official agent, arrived my CA door within 3 days.
Hes from Europe, I doubt he will get it in 3 days from USA.
Well, their website states they ship for free to Europe in 7-10 days, which is faster than from Hong Kong. Also, they have the lowest price I've seen so far. Thanks a lot, I think I will order from them!
And if I pay 20 more dollar, it should be still here within three days, and the total price stays lower than shipping from Hong Kong using DHL.

daniilS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay. I think I won't be using the extra fast shipping though, because I don't think having to wait 4-7 days less is worth 20 bucks. So you will hear from me in a week or two.

daniilS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ah dammit, they only accept visa:angry:. I sent them a message asking if I can pay by using another method, otherwise I have to find a way to pay with someone else's card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: and that's why i think j cole made the right call