Homebrew TWPatcher - DS(i) mode screen filters and patches

• Thread starter Sono
  • Start date
  • Views 754,584
  • Replies 2,428
  • Likes 101

Are you interested in a complete replacement of TwlBg which includes all patches?

• Yes, I don't care how broken it will be!

Votes: 188 79.3%
  • No, I don't want to use even more broken stuff

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Yes, but only in GBA mode, because I play DSi exclusives

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • No, because I only use DS and DSi mode

Votes: 17 7.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Is there a way to scale the DS game by 2x? It will have to be cropped, but it would be pretty cool to see.

Even 1.5x is going off the screen, 2x would be extremely off the screen.

Yes, it's possible, but the image will be positioned top-left instead of middle, and there is no way to change that without reprogramming the OpenGL driver.

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
There's a patcher out. I didn't know either but asked and got the link the other day.

That's the current version "first" patcher (actually the 3rd, but the two secret updates have been seamlessly pushed out). The "second" (actually 5th) version will be out once my room temperature goes below 30C :(

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
That's the current version "first" patcher (actually the 3rd, but the two secret updates have been seamlessly pushed out). The "second" (actually 5th) version will be out once my room temperature goes below 30C :(
Oh okay haha. I am currently spending my summer holidays in Kuwait (it's mid 40s C here on average so lol)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sono

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
wait what? i got the patcher when you first posted the cia. its been updated since then?

KyleHyde

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
wait what? i got the patcher when you first posted the cia. its been updated since then?
Yes, though the updated version he's speaking of isn't out yet.

Also, you could technically say it's been 3 times the patcher has/will have been updated publicly, because the very first version of it that was posted on here had a placeholder banner and name in the Home Menu (Pictochat and Test, respectively). It wasn't until the day it made the front page that those two things were changed.

Reactions: Sono
D

Deleted User

upload_2019-7-28_0-11-0.png

OWO what's this in nds-bootstrap?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Can't forget me fr +1