Gaming Two great Wii Games, one choice..

MrKuenning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your dad is a smart man. One game is enough for 3 months if you get one you really like. You sound like your still in school so make sure you study instead of playing too much videogames
wink2.gif
at least his dad lets him have a Wii and games. Education is wayyy more important than videogames

I'd get Galaxy but guitar hero is good too.

Having lots of games sucks sometimes because you never finish them. Having one you can concentrate on and get your moneys worth out of is the best

When you move out and have a job you can buy all the games you want
smile.gif
until then respect your Dad because he knows what's best atm.

Yeah, thats one of the sucky things about a modchip.. I bought my Wii from a friend for 180, with two controlers, two nun, a GC controler, a classic, and three games. So what do I do? I buy a wiikey and solder that sucker. Now within two weeks I have 30 games. But none of them are intresting, because I have toomany.

BTW, Galaxy is hands down the best game for Wii to date. I dont know where people get these 12 hour business. Because even though some of the levels are short, there are 120 stars, and that gives you 6 mins per star. A retarded number! If you have ever played M64 you'll know some stars are hidden...

Anyway. GHIII looks dumb, its just DDR for you fingers. If you want that just get DDR at least then you get a work out...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o