Homebrew TWL Slot-1 Launcher (First custom DSiWare app!)

cavolo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey there,
I've installed the TWL patch and this launcher on my emunand, but still no luck. I'am not able to use my bluecard (gateway) in emunand.
I am running rxtool with 10.3 emunand on my New 3ds, I have my nand unlinked (can be that ? Like the gba game). On my sysnand I have the bluecardfix (maybe on emunand too, didn't remember if I have installed it before making my emunand)

I've read that the bluecard works, but not with me apparently :/
Any ideas ?

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
You do not need my launcher for the Gateway Blue Card. Patched TWL_FIRM via CIA on emunand or via latest build of rxtools should work fine for you. (Although I'm not sure if rxTools emunand allows booting into TWL mode correctly right now. I do know rxTools does not yet have TWL patching available for n3DS users)

phant0mg33k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there,
I've installed the TWL patch and this launcher on my emunand, but still no luck. I'am not able to use my bluecard (gateway) in emunand.
I am running rxtool with 10.3 emunand on my New 3ds, I have my nand unlinked (can be that ? Like the gba game). On my sysnand I have the bluecardfix (maybe on emunand too, didn't remember if I have installed it before making my emunand)

I've read that the bluecard works, but not with me apparently :/
Any ideas ?

Try ReiNAND and see if that is an issue. On my N3DS after patching RXtools would not boot dsi-ware in CFW or flashcards. ReiNAND 3.2 will just fine thou.

cavolo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Try ReiNAND and see if that is an issue. On my N3DS after patching RXtools would not boot dsi-ware in CFW or flashcards. ReiNAND 3.2 will just fine thou.

Yep, I've asked on the tuto thread, and its the same answer. With ReiNAND it works perfectly ;)
Thanks anw :P

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
People keep talking about the TWL-Firm for N3DS and yet I cant find it. Can someone help me out here? I would really appreciate that.

P.S. Installation should be done through FBI on NAND mode (in emuNAND ofc)? I really hope FBI wont decide to install it on sysNAND instead lmao...

Sgt. Lulz

Beef up
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
People keep talking about the TWL-Firm for N3DS and yet I cant find it. Can someone help me out here? I would really appreciate that.

P.S. Installation should be done through FBI on NAND mode (in emuNAND ofc)? I really hope FBI wont decide to install it on sysNAND instead lmao...
It's on҉~the special place~҉, under the "CFW Discussions" section. "Patched TWL_FIRM cias for O3DS and N3DS".
NAND mode in emuNAND will install to emuNAND NAND, not sysNAND NAND, and yes, that's the install location for it.

Dr. Dew

Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan
So I did this exactly as said. Installed the patched TWL_FIRM to emuNAND's NAND portion and then the TWL Slot-1 launcher to the SD in emuNAND and it
showed up all and nice on the screen, so I popped in my acekard 2i which works on my nds and dsi fw 1.4.4. I put in my 3ds and loaded TWL Slot-1 launcher and
I got an Error and had to turn off the system.

Any help? It says acekard 2i is supported.

D

Deleted User

For some reason this app just instantly gives me the "an error has occured" message, does anyone know how to fix this? I installed it both on Sys and EmuNAND.
I installed the patched TWL_FIRM only on EmuNAND.

JacksonS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I did this exactly as said. Installed the patched TWL_FIRM to emuNAND's NAND portion and then the TWL Slot-1 launcher to the SD in emuNAND and it
showed up all and nice on the screen, so I popped in my acekard 2i which works on my nds and dsi fw 1.4.4. I put in my 3ds and loaded TWL Slot-1 launcher and

For some reason this app just instantly gives me the "an error has occured" message, does anyone know how to fix this? I installed it both on Sys and EmuNAND.
I installed the patched TWL_FIRM only on EmuNAND.
Maybe it's related to the CFWs you guys are using? I've always used ReiNAND and this works very well. But I do not have Acekard 2i.

D

Deleted User

Maybe it's related to the CFWs you guys are using? I've always used ReiNAND and this works very well. But I do not have Acekard 2i.

I've been trying with rxTools but I'll try changing to ReiNand to see if anything changes.

Reactions: Dr. Dew

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

wich cfw are you using? btw the twl slot 1 launcher needs to be installed in both sys/emunand

atkfromabove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to test it, but it doesn't fit into my N3DS XL... disappointed.
I have the same problem. I was able to get it to click in on my N3DS XL once but I had to remove the back coverplate along with really forcing it. I want to test but I was hoping someone already did so I didn't have to only to find it doesn't work.

JacksonS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem. I was able to get it to click in on my N3DS XL once but I had to remove the back coverplate along with really forcing it. I want to test but I was hoping someone already did so I didn't have to only to find it doesn't work.
Well I did try it in my old 3DS and it told me "An error has occurred". I expected it to work for sure, but I guess it doesn't.

JacksonS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which version do you have? If I remember right aren't there a couple DSi versions? I have the one with the Micro SD slot on the side.
I don't know. Mine has a little port on the top for a USB cable with internal memory, no SD slot. It's from Italy, which may have something to do with it not working. But I think no DS/DSi hardware is region locked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1