Homebrew TWiLight Menu++ Slot-1 Autoboot Causes White Screen

manuth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I installed TWiLight Menu++ both on my New 3DS XL and my DSTwo Flashcard successfully.
Furthermore, I copied the "Flaschard Loader" and "Autoboot" files to my flashcard.

When enabling the "Auto-start Slot-1", my system's TWiLight Menu++ won't boot up anymore and instead show a white screen.

However, booting up my system's "TWiLight Menu++" with "Auto-start Slot-1" works as expected - starting Slot1 from there manually works and I can see both my system's SD card and my flashcard's SD card.

Thanks for helping me out

manuth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Wow - thanks for your rapid answer!
I have Slot-1 microSD access turned off. I might have to mention that the Nintendo DSi splash screen with a prompt to tap the touchscreen appears before the white screen issue occurs.

@RocketRobz awesome!
Enabling the option "Slot-1 microSD access" did the trick!

Hope you don't mind me asking a few more questions unrelated to the actual thread:
Is save state support for nds-bootstrap planned?
Is it somehow possible to exit back to TWiLight Menu++ without "Use nds-bootstrap" disabled enabled?
Is there a way to exit from gameyob (and other emulators) back to TWiLight Menu++?

Thanks for your great work - your project is most appreciated 😄

Last edited by manuth,
Reactions: banjo2

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow - thanks for your rapid answer!
I have Slot-1 microSD access turned off. I might have to mention that the Nintendo DSi splash screen with a prompt to tap the touchscreen appears before the white screen issue occurs.

@RocketRobz awesome!
Enabling the option "Slot-1 microSD access" did the trick!

Hope you don't mind me asking a few more questions unrelated to the actual thread:
Is save state support for nds-bootstrap planned?
Is it somehow possible to exit back to TWiLight Menu++ without "Use nds-bootstrap" disabled?
Is there a way to exit from gameyob (and other emulators) back to TWiLight Menu++?

Thanks for your great work - your project is most appreciated 😄
  1. Not possible atm.
  2. If you mean to exit back without it enabled, then no. It's already possible with the option enabled.
  3. Each emulator has their own exit function. If it's not available, then try holding L+R+START+SELECT. It is not possible at all with GBARunner2 without rebooting though.

Reactions: manuth and banjo2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative