Hacking tv cant reconise wii

pollewopispoes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
well my wii's firmware was 3,4and i downgrade it to 3,2e and then with wanikoko's firmare upgrade thing to 4.0e
then i goed to the hbc and i installed preloader 0,29 but when the install was completed he didnt redirect me to the preloader menu so i switched my wii off.
then i turned it back on but my tv just doesnt reconize my wii anymore i tried it to another tv but it doesnt work what can i do?
plz help
srry 4 my terrible english (i'm dutch)

pollewopispoes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i haven't since after i installed it my wii didnt do anything so i powered it off after that he didnt reconize it.
is there still anything what i can do to fix it?

Digital1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
your buggered it would seem

are you using component cables? if so, try hooking it up with the stock AV cable. You might need to back into video settings and change it to 480P.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Do you have a modchip in it or do you have gamecube controller?

If you got a gamecube controller, disassamble it, hook it up to your wii 4 slot (or maybe it was slot 1) press all four directional pads and boot up your wii. If you are luck, you will see a black page, with example "fw 4.0e" (bottom right corner). That means you can use the Savemiifrii method and firmware update your wii.

pollewopispoes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TRushInfo said:
yep youre bricked bcuz u used wanins updater. congrats for not paying attention
ok but what can i do? do i have to buy a savemii or a gamecube controller or do i have to replace the motherboard?
idk if it costs some money but what can i do?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pollewopispoes said:
TRushInfo said:
ok but what can i do? do i have to buy a savemii or a gamecube controller or do i have to replace the motherboard?
Probably replace the motherboard OR use a NAND programmer to try and flash BootMii onto your NAND if your Wii is old enough. DeadlyFoez has a guide on flashing the NAND.

pollewopispoes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
tattar8 said:
pollewopispoes said:
TRushInfo said:
Probably replace the motherboard OR use a NAND programmer to try and flash BootMii onto your NAND if your Wii is old enough. DeadlyFoez has a guide on flashing the NAND.
im gonna try it thnx for giving me a clear answer
yaywii.gif

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pollewopispoes said:
tattar8 said:
pollewopispoes said:
TRushInfo said:
im gonna try it thnx for giving me a clear answer
yaywii.gif
The thing is, for the cost of the programmer you would probably just be able to get a new motherboard, which is easier to install by FAR. I see them running about $85 on ebay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...