• no, i get error code 011-6901 now

Votes: 13 8.9%

• Total voters

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, i removed my nnid, but i get an eshop error either way with the new nnid. I'll try to find the error code i got if i can. It's not the banner error, it's different, and only of i have an nnid loaded. Also, online one?
The single 3ds method is where you inject a blank nnidsave and a hex-edited SecureAinfo file, nothing else. You then have to run FreeMultiPatcher in order for it to work correctly.

Reactions: MattKimura

SilverfalconLP

Trophies
XP
Country
hi im unbanned 0102 (online access)whit localfriendcodeseed and unban of 022-2812 whit modified luma our ntr .im lock this last patch its on ram and look the code.bin and have similar offset .im extrack code.bin of nim elf off bin and mod similar to ram (Device-ID etc...)and repack code.bin but stuck on repack cia (for test make nim patch in cia not ram) im very time off of scenne (need rsf for elf our fix hashes if chanhe code.bin)for its anyone can help me on make and test

itsDario1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The single 3ds method is where you inject a blank nnidsave and a hex-edited SecureAinfo file, nothing else. You then have to run FreeMultiPatcher in order for it to work correctly.
Can i have more details on this method? or a link to a tutorial?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question about the 1 3DS method that system transferred in the past. The info you get from moveablesed, isn't this the last 3DS localfriendseed file? Meaning I can get the last 3DS possibly banned? The last 3DS I transferred from happens to be the one I gave to my ex ironically.

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by BARNWEY,

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has other patches as well, but the main one is the eShop spoof

I don't have 2 3DS :c
What can I do, just only want play online.
Sorry for my bad English.
Go here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-bypass-nnid-bans-miiverse-online-eshop-etc.417999/
Or you might ask a friend, but you'd have to share it locally. We can't post that kind of stuff here...

Reactions: Gender

Doodil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Question about the 1 3DS method that system transferred in the past. The info you get from moveablesed, isn't this the last 3DS localfriendseed file? Meaning I can get the last 3DS possibly banned? The last 3DS I transferred from happens to be the one I gave to my ex ironically.

That is correct

D

Deleted User

As far as i've tested, the unbanned 3ds should still be able to go online along with the banned 3ds, but this is not certain. Also, just in case, do not share the friendcodeseed_B with anyone else, as i don't know what happens when too many 3ds's have the same friendcodeseed.
Damn, I just shared my LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file with random people while ago and again today. Few said it doesn't work after Injecting that file into their 3DSes -- still online banned on Pokemon Sun/Moon, but I can still play Mario Kart 7 online fine and my Friend List acts normal.... Am I screwed? :unsure:

Last edited by ,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I just shared my LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file with random people while ago and again today. Few said it doesn't work after Injecting that file into their 3DSes -- still online banned on Pokemon Sun/Moon, but I can still play Mario Kart 7 online fine and my Friend List acts normal.... Am I screwed? :unsure:
this is highly untested with more than 3 3ds'. If it works with you, gl. It might not work if they didnt follow this guide.

Reactions: Deleted User

llrr91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not blaming you but i followed the instructions and this bricked my o3ds. I would be so pissed if i wasnt getting a new one on black friday.

shelby--san

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not blaming you but i followed the instructions and this bricked my o3ds. I would be so pissed if i wasnt getting a new one on black friday.

Sorry to hear that.
Were you on A9LH? It's stated in the OP that this is A9LH only.
If you are on A9LH, do you have a backup and a way to boot tools to restore it?

SaffronXL

The Grand Galactic Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After doing this, my folders on my home screen were named after gba injects i had, and game updates needed to be downloaded
That's weird, the only thing that changed for me is I needed to reinject my custom badges. I don't have any VC injects installed, I wonder if that might be the cause of the oddness.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
find someone else with a modded 3ds.

Nobody wants to share the Local Friend Code Seed with me, I know it should not be shared publicly and that's why I ask it privately.

But nobody wants to help me, and I do not know anyone who has their 3DS modded. (Again sorry for my Bad English)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o