Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mochag.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm also on Emunand wat do

hey bro I'm also on Emunand can u explain eat u did? I don't wanna risk a brick :/

The secureinfo_A step, do NOT inject that into your sysnand after editing it. Once I injected that and powered off my console, it would no longer boot up and will not go into recovery mode.

If anyone knows of a good unbricking service (besides sending it into Nintendo) please let me know :)

ShyPlox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Emunand users need to extra from sysnand but inject into Emunand? Or do we extra from Emunand and inject to Emunand

ImInsane

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The secureinfo_A step, do NOT inject that into your sysnand after editing it. Once I injected that and powered off my console, it would no longer boot up and will not go into recovery mode.

If anyone knows of a good unbricking service (besides sending it into Nintendo) please let me know :)

u should know, if u dont have a9lh dont mess with anything in sysnand.

nwhiteman42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did this and bypassed my eshop ban but my in game ban is still there. I can download from the eshop but cannot connect to internet to play games online or have my profile go online. Everytime I go to friends list I get the error pop up. Any ideas?

ImInsane

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So Emunand users need to extra from sysnand but inject into Emunand? Or do we extra from Emunand and in

yes but do we extract from emunands ? Or sysnands

I dump LocalFriend from sysnand and secureinfo_A from emunand.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

should mention in original post that ONLY A9LH users do this

Its not man, i did with menuhax + luma CFW. My sysnand still banned, but my emunand not is.

nickwhit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after pulling out an old SD card that already had a random emuNAND, injecting that with my 9.2_sysnand.bin from when I first obtained A9LH, then dumping that emuNANDs LocalFriend and movable.sed............. The seeds I see are still the same as my current ones.

Is there anything im doing wrong, or could do differently or new to fix this? All I want is online play again, I could care less about eshop or my NNID.
Also, always accepting generous donationg of LocalFriendSeeds. Like.. please. Really.

ShyPlox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dump LocalFriend from sysnand and secureinfo_A from emunand.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks man Ima try it now, also can I use a old 3ds that's unbanned to a new 3ds that is banned? It's only my Emunand at risk but I just wanna be sure.

Its not man, i did with menuhax + luma CFW. My sysnand still banned, but my emunand not is.

GilgameshArcher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If I don't care about eshop but I want only online games to work again, do I still need another 3ds?

Also, I did a backup of EVERYTHING before getting banned, maybe those files can be useful?
U can wait the 15 days and see if Ñitendo will lift the 022-0102 ban to allow at least online play in game that does not requires NNIND

JoshFrigmont

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So many people lately have been reporting bans from playing sun and moon early, myself included. This tutorial will help get the 3ds working on the eshop and online games. I cannot confirm account based things like pokemon bank still work, but i would assume they do. Note that your friends list and games will still be there. Also note: you cannot access nnid settings after being banned, even after this method. You're eshop history will also disappear.

With that being said, here is what you will need:

1. the banned 3ds
2. An unbanned 3ds
3. Decrypt9 running on both.

Now here are the instructions:

1. boot up decrypt9 on the unbanned 3ds.

2. Go to sysnand options and dump you friendcodeseed_B

3. Put the sd card in the computer and backup the file you just dumped.

4. Not sure if i can share this, so i'll just mention where to get it. Theres a youtube video called [3ds] how to unban 002-0102. In the description theres a download for nnidsave.bin. Download that.

5. Now on the banned 3ds, go into decrypt9 and dump secureinfo_A

6. Open secureinfo_A in a hex editor. The very last line should be your 3ds console id. To confirm this, it should match up to the code on the back of your 3ds. Without changing the first 2 letteres, just change some random numbers and make a new id.

7. After that, put all 3 files you made/ downloaded in the files9 folder of the banned 3ds.

8. Go into decrypt9 on the banned 3ds and inject all 3 files. Congratulations your 3ds is unbanned.

As far as i've tested, the unbanned 3ds should still be able to go online along with the banned 3ds, but this is not certain. Also, just in case, do not share the friendcodeseed_B with anyone else, as i dont know what happens when too many 3ds's have the same friendcodeseed. Also if the 3ds blackscreens, that means your cfw is not compatible with the injection, but most are. If a mod could sticky this i think that would be a great help.

I BRICKED MY N3DS FOLLOWING THIS GUIDE.
Here's what happened...
Did everything right up until the inject portion of the guide.
For some reason only friendcodeseed_B transfered over to the sd card from my pc.
I pulled the sd card after writing friendcodeseed_B to my 3ds to add the other 2 files.
After plugging the sd card back into my 3ds I guess it didn't mount since it still didn't find the files.
Choose restart console within decrypt9
Blue light, Black Screed BRICKED! No menuhax, no sysnand, no recovery.

Console specs, N3ds, 9.2, running Reinand.
I do have a nand backup, so now I'm just waiting on a card reader from amazon. Hoping that flashing my old nand backup will fix it.
I haven't done the hard mod before but it looks like a breeze.

Question.
I will be able to write my nand if my console is getting blue light and nothing on the screen right?

Also just to be clear. Much props to OP for figuring this method out! Just a heads up to anyone on Emunand, you may end up in the same boat as me.

ScorpionMastr94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When I try to inject the 3 files it says: "Inject (name of the file) Failed!" I follow every step and placed the files on SD:/files9. I'm booting Decrypt9 in sysNand on 9.2
EDIT: I added the payload to the luma folder and It worked

Last edited by ScorpionMastr94,

Cydget

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a n3ds 9.2 sysnand 11.2(or what ever is the most current) emunand and luma set up through A9LH. I am not banned yet, but is it possible to just update my sysnand and forget about my emunand? I have the most recent version of luma3ds, but I dont think I have the most recent version of A9LH(I still need an sd card in to boot). Im pretty sure that my sysnand and emunand have different nnids. Also, can I just back up my nnid from my current unbanned emunand? or will that not work?

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a n3ds 9.2 sysnand 11.2(or what ever is the most current) emunand and luma set up through A9LH. I am not banned yet, but is it possible to just update my sysnand and forget about my emunand? I have the most recent version of luma3ds, but I dont think I have the most recent version of A9LH(I still need an sd card in to boot). Im pretty sure that my sysnand and emunand have different nnids. Also, can I just back up my nnid from my current unbanned emunand? or will that not work?
They ban your console ID i believe and once they do regardless of what you back up or use it will be banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow