CzeroXCI

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I thought this removes 022 error?
well some ppl say it does
some pll say it does not

for me it didnt changed the 022 error. but i dont care as long as I can play online.

It does if you unlink your NNid with another manipulation. But if you link another account the error will back, and if you don't have an account... the eShop is useless.

Zene

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, if you have the online ban, you can't unlink your NNID from your console and subsequently can't use it on another.
If it's unlinked and the NNID itself isn't banned, can't you just use it on a new console? Or do we have to call Nintendo regardless?

Lorderok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's unlinked and the NNID itself isn't banned, can't you just use it on a new console? Or do we have to call Nintendo regardless?
I'd love to be able to unlink it but I think it requires formatting the console, or it's on Nintendo's servers. if i could unlink my NNID i'd be able to put it on my other 3ds, so I could access pokemon bank again.
I'm not an expert, though, I'd reckon others know more about it than I do.
BTW, through this method, can I set up a new NNID on my 3ds?

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Just tried this and it works fine - You get unbanned BUT you CAN access NNID settings! If you open the eShop click to download SwapDoodle it will ask for a NNID to be setup - Click Yes, And Voila!

pandavova

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just tried this and it works fine - You get unbanned BUT you CAN access NNID settings! If you open the eShop click to download SwapDoodle it will ask for a NNID to be setup - Click Yes, And Voila!
Pls try to create a new NNID and try then to Download the app...

Lorderok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried that as well and attempted my old NNID, but I got another error. I think I need to make a new one.

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Pls try to create a new NNID and try then to Download the app...
I tried that as well and attempted my old NNID, but I got another error. I think I need to make a new one.
Nevermind guys - I went ahead contuining to setup one and it just gives you an error when signing in and when signing up you get the usual 2812 or whatever ban code :l

Lorderok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The signing in is possibly due to it not being unlinked from a 3DS. But if we can try to signup without using a banned 3ds maybe that will work.
In order to do that, I think you'd need to unlink your original NNID and your 3ds, which I don't know how to do other than a system transfer, formatting the device, or calling nintendo, who I don't think are liable to help us considering the reason our NNID got banned...

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
In order to do that, I think you'd need to unlink your original NNID and your 3ds, which I don't know how to do other than a system transfer, formatting the device, or calling nintendo, who I don't think are liable to help us considering the reason our NNID got banned...
Again our NNID isnt banned its the Console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!