• Perfect?

Votes: 160 17.5%

• Total voters

Shinigami_Guntz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here, me and a group of friends were trying to extract multiple games, Mainly, Corpse Party, Hatsune Miku Project Mirai dx, Happiness Charge Precure Kawarun Collection, Doki Doki Precure narikiri life and go princess precure! Sugar Oukoku to 6-nin princess. But it seems out of all them the only that extracted everything properly was corpse party, the rest of the games only give us bin files. They were all Decrypted Rom Files, im guessing the Precure ones might have been decrypted using one of the programs that the tool doest work with, as for mirai dx im not sure and we really do not wanna go redownload a encrypted 2gb rom file....now that i think about ive got a encrypted version of the original project mirai laying around somewhere i could give a shot at too...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Those are two completely separate things. HackingTool3DS is the program you need for decrypted roms
Thats wierd, Because Hackingtoolkit9ds extracted my decrypted .3ds file for corpse party with no issues.....That also might be since the english release is a much more recent game (Late 2016 or so)

Last edited by Shinigami_Guntz,
Reactions: ch00se_username

passballtotucker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to play Dragon Quest 7 with the restored orchestral soundtrack on citra.

I unpacked the .cxi file I got from wii usb helper, which works just fine with citra. However, after I edited the files and repack it as .3ds, citra says it must be decrypted before I can play it. Anyone know any solutions?

ch00se_username

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm trying to play Dragon Quest 7 with the restored orchestral soundtrack on citra.

I unpacked the .cxi file I got from wii usb helper, which works just fine with citra. However, after I edited the files and repack it as .3ds, citra says it must be decrypted before I can play it. Anyone know any solutions?
you have to decrypt the file.

Julian-GBT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to edit Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, but there is no output to the Extracted folders, and the only file outputs are decrypted.
Could somebody help?

Bereavement

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does the thread say make sure your file isn't decrypted by decrypt9? Because it doesn't work for me unless I decrypt it.
Also, is there a faster way to decrypt files? D9 takes forever.

ch00se_username

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why does the thread say make sure your file isn't decrypted by decrypt9? Because it doesn't work for me unless I decrypt it.
Also, is there a faster way to decrypt files? D9 takes forever.
you have to decrypt it but you shouldn't do it with d9. it'll only work with a decrypted rom

Julian-GBT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
idk but asia81 said so...

really?
Yes. It works on Citra, so it would work on 3DS. Although, it's the European release. I also bundled the US release with it for this post.

But it'll take a while.

Or not. An error occurred.

Julian-GBT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I dumped the Team Kirby Clash Deluxe ROM from my 3DS VIA Godmode9, and it extracts properly. But the problem is, I don't have a ton of stuff to edit the models and stored data with.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No longer interested in the 3DS (I sold it and move to the Switch), you have understood from my inactivity that the tool is not being updated anymore.
Sorry and Thanks guys for these years!
I let the thread open for peoples discussing about it, but I'll unwatch it in a moment.

Reactions: ThoD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu