• No it didn't :(

• I have rxTools and it doesn't work :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

KobraXMW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When should I link my NNID on my emunand for my n3DS 9.2U w/ rxTools 9.5U emunand? Do I link it after I install NVer and CVer, or before?

Ratatapa

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DevMenu works much like FBI, for sysupdater you just put the cias you want installed in a folder on the sd card called updates and then run sysupdater

then i just use update i suppose?

Can this work to install more then one CIA at a time?

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When should I link my NNID on my emunand for my n3DS 9.2U w/ rxTools 9.5U emunand? Do I link it after I install NVer and CVer, or before?

No not install CVer, it is liable to cause problems. You will be unable to link your NNID until after you install NVer.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

then i just use update i suppose?

Can this work to install more then one CIA at a time?
Yes

Ratatapa

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No not install CVer, it is liable to cause problems. You will be unable to link your NNID until after you install NVer.

Yes

Thanks sir! installed both .cia and was able to link my NNID now time to download some games I had

Last question if i may

I have downloaded Zelda Triforce Heroes USA .cia and installed it, but when i run the game, it seems to 'freeze' at the Nintendo 3ds logo

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks sir! installed both .cia and was able to link my NNID now time to download some games I had

Last question if i may

I have downloaded Zelda Triforce Heroes USA .cia and installed it, but when i run the game, it seems to 'freeze' at the Nintendo 3ds logo

Look for a firmware spoofed version on that iso site. Make sure to grab a fw spoofed version of the 2.1 update as well.

KobraXMW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One last question. After I install NVer, do I just go into the eshop on my emunand, and it will ask me to link it there, or do I have to do something else?

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One last question. After I install NVer, do I just go into the eshop on my emunand, and it will ask me to link it there, or do I have to do something else?

To link your NNID, run FreeMultiPatcher (install it if you havent already), then go to system settings and set up your NNID from there. If you get Error: 022-2634, you will have to call Nintendo and have them unlink your NNID from whatever 3DS it is linked to. If the system in question is the N3DS from before the downgrade, just tell them a younger sibling formatted the system on you as a prank.

mmmm I found the game but not sure if it's spoofed
most copies on that site will be FW spoofed unless its a legit cia (those are all unaltered from the preinstalled state). Since TFH is not a preinstalled game, it should be fine.

Reactions: YyAoMmIi

KobraXMW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To link your NNID, run FreeMultiPatcher (install it if you havent already), then go to system settings and set up your NNID from there. If you get Error: 022-2634, you will have to call Nintendo and have them unlink your NNID from whatever 3DS it is linked to. If the system in question is the N3DS from before the downgrade, just tell them a younger sibling formatted the system on you as a prank.
I thought in the OP that it said to use hans if on CFW instead of FreeMultiPatcher. Should I just install FreeMultiPatcher instead?

Ratatapa

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

most copies on that site will be FW spoofed unless its a legit cia (those are all unaltered from the preinstalled state). Since TFH is not a preinstalled game, it should be fine.

ever since i installed the 2 CIA and linked my NNID Eshop doesn't work anymore it's stuck i nthe Nintendo 3DS logo, and confirmed the settings in the freemultipatcher

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the recommended way to try to connect to NNID while in emunand? System settings is confusing since it can go both, alternative between Rx, 9.5 (emunand), and 9.2 (sysnand)

Earlier, I tried using system settings and get the error 022-2634, so I just sent a ticket hoping Nintendo fixes that.

Then I found out it is recommended to enter that Nnid spot via FBI
https://gbatemp.net/threads/just-recently-set-up-cfw-cant-link-nnid-on-sysnand.402614/
I tried 5 times.
I still get 022-2634 error, but a few occasions I get 022-2511, which I think is the firmware error (it did ask me to update to latest those times)
Not sure why I would get 2 different error when using same method to launch

N3ds btw
Yes, I did everything per OP

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the recommended way to try to connect to NNID while in emunand? System settings is confusing since it can go both, alternative between Rx, 9.5 (emunand), and 9.2 (sysnand)

Earlier, I tried using system settings and get the error 022-2634, so I just sent a ticket hoping Nintendo fixes that.

Then I found out it is recommended to enter that Nnid spot via FBI
https://gbatemp.net/threads/just-recently-set-up-cfw-cant-link-nnid-on-sysnand.402614/
I tried 5 times.
I still get 022-2634 error, but a few occasions I get 022-2511, which I think is the firmware error (it did ask me to update to latest those times)
Not sure why I would get 2 different error when using same method to launch

N3ds btw
Yes, I did everything per OP

022-2634 means your NNID is already linked to a 3DS. Did you have it linked before you downgraded your system? If so you need to call nintendo and them unlinked it. If they ask what happened to the old one, tell them your sibling formatted the system as a prank.

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
022-2634 means your NNID is already linked to a 3DS. Did you have it linked before you downgraded your system? If so you need to call nintendo and them unlinked it. If they ask what happened to the old one, tell them your sibling formatted the system as a prank.
Ya, which is why I said in contacting Nintendo.
What I don't understand is why I sometimes get that other error.

Ratatapa

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Note to CFW users - There are reports that this may work for you, if you want to try go ahead and install NVER but not TIGER and instead of using Free multi patcher run the HBL CIA and use the HANS based eShop Spoofer.

Last edited by Xenon Hacks, Yesterday at 11:07 AM

can i just put the tyger.cia in sysupder and use downgrade to uninstall tiger? Cuz i did stupid and installed both

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    you go bro
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i know, i know, i'm late
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/E1U7Nlt.mp4 +1