ROM Hack [TUTORIAL]Give your Mii gold pants and use it for Streetpass!

AquaX101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Margen67 and Jayro

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Since I can't seem to run the checksum program can anyone get the XXXX code for me if I send them my file?

Edit: Never mind got it to work..... Had to rename it to match the tutorial

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm on 9.2U (With 9.5U nag screen) on a 2DS, and no Gateway, Cubic Ninja, or Sky3DS. So if people could just make this shit work with the browser exploit, that'd be great...
Go tell huntereb then! He offered to make the files needed to do this using the browser exploit, but there didn't seem to be much interest.

I guess I figured it wasn't worth his while.

sausbaus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update to this since no one responded. I did it myself.

ry0uWrK.png
Anyone know how I can make a QR code from gold Mii data? I've got a couple that I want QR codes for, but can't seem to figure it out.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
(...all of the heros you hire on Find Mii 1 & 2 will be level 5...)

...So my Mii has gold pants now, but all heroes i hire are random levels, & not even one of them is ever LVL5!?!?!?!?!
(I think) I read that it only works if you started your game after getting gold pants. In the case of find mii after you've completed the first run you should get all the perks.

I should add that I tried, and failed, to find a way of deleting the progress of the puzzle/find mii games.

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
(I think) I read that it only works if you started your game after getting gold pants. In the case of find mii after you've completed the first run you should get all the perks.

I should add that I tried, and failed, to find a way of deleting the progress of the puzzle/find mii games.

I started find me 2 as a new game after getting gold pants and still get random lvl people. Also I have don't have the gold menu as well not sure if that makes a difference

SaagiBols

The AnalSavior
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of

My emunand is new = ive never played Miiplaza quest/puzzle prior to getting gold pants:(

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw some gold pants Mii's in streetpass today! They got flagged as "Special", but I only tagged them once which may be a byproduct of having gold pants on your Mii. So I'm wondering if you do this if there would be any downside to getting less streetpasses than normal.

Also, can the OP clean up the process a little bit? A running paragraph is just bad form for any kind of tutorial. :yaysp:

Reactions: Atross

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw some gold pants Mii's in streetpass today! They got flagged as "Special", but I only tagged them once which may be a byproduct of having gold pants on your Mii. So I'm wondering if you do this if there would be any downside to getting less streetpasses than normal.

Also, can the OP clean up the process a little bit? A running paragraph is just bad form for any kind of tutorial. :yaysp:

Look @ this post. It is laid out a little better.
https://www.gbatemp.net/threads/tut...-it-for-streetpass.379146/page-2#post-5290374

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY