x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i changed it to -keyboard glitched out- because it started doing everything (i need to call amazon ._.)))
Sorry about your keyboard. I got mine from target for $10, and it's lasted me 4 years.

Hi, I'm wondering if a physical copy of guitar rock tour can work for this method.
Nope, unfortunately that's not how this works.

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm wondering if a physical copy of guitar rock tour can work for this method.
not that i know of as saves are on the cartridge and k9 is needed to edit nds cart saves

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry about your keyboard. I got mine from target for $10, and it's lasted me 4 years.

Nope, not at all.
its one of those wireless ones thats why i bet

Reactions: x65943

DominoBright

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One part of me wants to do this. Another is pointing to all the stuff I bought on the eShop already. (They'll still be considered legit, right?) A third part is worried about the Animal Crossing data. (That should be intact when all is said and done, I hope.)

Obvious newbie is obvious.

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
One part of me wants to do this. Another is pointing to all the stuff I bought on the eShop already. (They'll still be considered legit, right?) A third part is worried about the Animal Crossing data. (That should be intact when all is said and done, I hope.)

Obvious newbie is obvious.
follow http://3ds.guide// and you should be fine

follow http://3ds.guide// and you should be fine
the process is the same except with the nfirm files from the 11.2 hardmod the guide from 11.1 dsiware downgrade and the fasthax exploit instead of waithax

Blaine20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
someone ported a new verson to work on o3ds bug again its not released yet i saw it on github thought id give an update

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Another is pointing to all the stuff I bought on the eShop already. (They'll still be considered legit, right?)
That's not how legit in CIAs works. A CIA is considered legit when you got it from a software that was pre-installed on your system, like Pokémon, 2DS' Mario Kart 7, N3DS' Super Mario 3D Land, etc.

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i go to the dsiware installer , i just get a red screen.. whats going wrong? the fasthax step said it all passed before i went to the dsiware installer step.. but after i reboot from that, and skip the fasthax step, the dsiware installer shows up but gets stuck on the SVCs will now be used line.. why cant i get dsiware to install the hack?

Last edited by GolfDude,

HolyHobo

That guy you see around but don't know
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i go to the dsiware installer , i just get a red screen.. whats going wrong? the fasthax step said it all passed before i went to the dsiware installer step.. but after i reboot from that, and skip the fasthax step, the dsiware installer shows up but gets stuck on the SVCs will now be used line.. why cant i get dsiware to install the hack?
Fasthax is in alpha and an official release is coming tomorrow, be patient

Fasthax is in alpha and an official release is coming tomorrow, be patient
Notice how I said this wont work at the top of the post

Rid1_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I owned 4 Swords before but I deleted it because of memory space, but the game isn't even in my download list, so can't redownload it :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: