Hacking TTYSauto updated

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Oh man, I remember using Xubuntu for so long!!! Then I got so tired of having so weak MIDI-editing and tablature software that I was forced back into XP. Personally, XP suits musicians quite well
wink.gif

Heritz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok folks, new release. v1.5.

Code:
(May 10th 2010 @ v1.5)
- TTYSauto will now include the latest extinfo, infolib and savlib files.
- Added Swedish and Portuguese translations for YSMenu.
- Reduced the overall filesize of language files by stripping unnecessary LITERALS.
- Implemented SkinSelecterYS for easy skin management.
- Added 6 new skins from ShaolinAssassin.
- NO_DEL option on YSMenu.ini has been set to 'true' by default to prevent accidental rom erasing.
- TTYSauto has been converted to an exe file for easier versioning. Source code is still availabe in the "source" folder.

Thanks to:
Code:
- Yasu
ÂÂÂÂ- YSMenu
- DSTT Team
ÂÂÂÂ- DSTT software
- Igor Pavlov
ÂÂÂÂ- 7-Zip
- Tora Software
ÂÂÂÂ- SkinSelecterYS
- Pong20302000
ÂÂÂÂ- Latest extinfo, infolib and savlib files
- Ace Faith
ÂÂÂÂ- Swedish and Portuguese translations for YSMenu
- Mario92
ÂÂÂÂ- Finnish translation for YSMenu
ÂÂÂÂ- Shell script version for Linux
- ShaolinAssassin
ÂÂÂÂ- Skins (http://shaolinassassin.deviantart.com/)
- chism
ÂÂÂÂ- DLDI
- elixirdream
ÂÂÂÂ- Cheat database
- maxim
ÂÂÂÂ- Testing
- PharaohsVizier
ÂÂÂÂ- Testing

Enjoy!

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
There's a need for a fix IMO, because every time I put the YSMENU.zip in the folder with the .exe, it tells me to rename the file because it cannot be found. Because YSMENU isn't updated any longer, couldn't you add "YSMenu0903270000.zip" as a folder title it looks for in the folder? It'd remove the renaming part and make the whole thing take less time.

Heritz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ace Faith said:
There's a need for a fix IMO, because every time I put the YSMENU.zip in the folder with the .exe, it tells me to rename the file because it cannot be found. Because YSMENU isn't updated any longer, couldn't you add "YSMenu0903270000.zip" as a folder title it looks for in the folder? It'd remove the renaming part and make the whole thing take less time.
Sure thing. I'll try to upload it this weekend.

Bobwich III

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get an error when I load any rom. It loads almost the full way and then says "Rom loading failed. Open TTRESET.DAT error!"

I know all my roms work, I was gonna use this to clean up my root folder.

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Bobwich III said:
I get an error when I load any rom. It loads almost the full way and then says "Rom loading failed. Open TTRESET.DAT error!"

This error occurs because you are missing the file ttreset.dat in your TTMenu folder or it is named incorrectly. Copy the file to your TTMenu folder on your SD card to remove this error.

I was able to replicate this error by renaming my file in TTMenu\ttreset.dat to TTMenu\ttreset.dat.bak

Heritz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
magicksun said:
soorry but i can use this in my r4 clone? (r4sdhc.com)
No sir. This package doesn't work on R4, it works only on DSTT/i firmware.

If you need a solution for your R4, you can always download Wood R4. I believe the download links are available at the R4 forum.

Hope it helps.

Heritz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just released a small update as requested:

Code:
(May 17th 2010 @ v1.5.1)
- TTYSauto will now automatically use YSMenu0903211700.zip if it is present in the root directory.

No need to rename your YSMenu zip file anymore.

Heritz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
retrogamefan said:
Bobwich III said:

This error occurs because you are missing the file ttreset.dat in your TTMenu folder or it is named incorrectly. Copy the file to your TTMenu folder on your SD card to remove this error.

I was able to replicate this error by renaming my file in TTMenu\ttreset.dat to TTMenu\ttreset.dat.bak

retrogamefan is totally right. You need to verify the existence of ttreset.dat in your YSMenu folder. However, if you are using TTYSauto, this file should already be there.

Are you using a custom DSTT firmware? If so, please make sure that it contains all the required files.

matriculated

Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
Canada
Bobwich III said:

I get this error too. The ttreset.dat is in my YSMenu folder too.

Bobwich III

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it's not working. I'm not using custom firmware or anything, just what's included in ttysauto. I've been using my ttds for nearly 2 years now using the file structure noted in the sticky without problems. The ttreset.dat is included in my YSMenu. I tried downloading the firmware and just replacing the ttreset.dat in the YSMenu folder with no luck. In the mean time, unchecking the reset checkbox when choosing a game bypasses the error. I don't use the reset function anyways, so I'm ok with it.

Heritz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bobwich III said:
In the mean time, unchecking the reset checkbox when choosing a game bypasses the error. I don't use the reset function anyways, so I'm ok with it.

Anyone know exactly what the reset option does? enabled or disabled I can soft-reset whenever I want, so its function isn't really clear for me.

If it does nothing, I can probably disable it by default in the next update.

Bobwich III

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I did a little more testing. Turns out that unchecking the reset button works for Picross 3D but not for SoulSilver. However, I have cheats activated on SS and none for Picross. Unchecking the cheats (and reset) button allows me to boot up SS, I still want cheats on SS
frown.gif

Heritz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, new update:

Code:
(May 31th 2010 @ v1.5.1)
- Updated to the latest extinfo, infolib and savlib files.

Hitcher

Trophies
XP
Country
Bobwich III said:

QUOTE(matriculated @ May 18 2010, 04:10 AM) This batch file uses YSmenu folder not ttmenu.
Exactly, the 'YSMenu' folder needs to be renamed 'TTMenu' to fix this problem.

Hopefully this will be sorted in the next release.

Oh, and thanks for this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s