Hacking TTDS: GTA:CW not loading and freezes

zaaza13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had my WORKING gta:cw with me but as everyone know it has leaks in it so I had to patch mine.
After I patched it with another gta:cw(same version), my patched one doesn't work and so are my other games. BUT, my NON-PATCHED one works which is no use.
When I deleted my patched version, my entire ttds doesn't work, which means game freezes while loading(loading bar freezes).
When I formatted it to fix everything and put my gta:cw(originial) on it, it does the same thing as the patched one, all games doesn't load.
I tried downloading the patched one, but it also freezes my ttds. IS THERE A WAY TO SOLVE THIS? I WANT TO PLAY GTA:CW VERY BADLY, AND ALSO MY FRIEND HAS THE PATCHED VERSION ON HIS ACRKARD AND I COPIED IT FROM HIM. IT WORK AT FIRST, BUT AFTER I CLOSED MY DS AND RELOAD GTA, IT FREEZES. PLEASE GIVE ME A SOLUTION.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
is too long... i could not understand what you want

this is what i did for DSTT
first get a clean rom which is not patched
second get usrcheat.dat from cheats.gbatemp.net
third activate the game enabler cheat
fourth just boot and play

zaaza13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
elixirdream said:
is too long... i could not understand what you want

this is what i did for DSTT
first get a clean rom which is not patched
second get usrcheat.dat from cheats.gbatemp.net
third activate the game enabler cheat
fourth just boot and play

Well duh I can play, but when I get around 14-15% (including house buying and stuff) the missions just don't let you finish or save... So I need helpp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...