Gaming Trying to remember a game

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 585
  • Replies 1
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm posting here for a friend. He's been looking for this game for 10 or so years. Anyway, here's everything he said about it:

I first played this game around the year 2000. I remember it was a tactical JRPG for the PS1. At the beginning of the game, you can choose to play as either a male or female character. They each had different stories and lore to them. In the game, you fought monsters/phantoms/shadows, which were expendable. There was a cute bunny-looking monster that destroyed chests if you didn't get to them in time. There was also a tube-like monster with a ridiculously long attacking range. In the lore of the game, there was something about making scrolls out of a tree which then summoned monsters. Well, that's all I remember about it. I was a naïve child back then and didn't really bother reading any dialogue or even the title.

Hopefully one of you can find what this is. Thanks in advance!

Kayot

Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
At first I was thinking Threads of Fate, but then around the middle I was Thinking Eternal Eyes. The part about the tree threw me off completely. Now I'm curious as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1